First 56789 Last

Thread: What am I?

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by ReflecttcelfeR View Post
    Hm, alright, so abstract in concept, what about in word? Do you like using metaphors and analogies, or are you more about describing the scenery?

Person focused drawings... some may say F with that in mind, but that doesn't seem to really indicate much in the grand scheme of defining someone as F or T. Do you draw people you know? If so, do you draw them how you see them, or do you try to get as accurate as possible with their physical features?
    I don't use metaphores and I don't talk about sceneries. I write the way I talk and the stories are pretty character based. All characters are based on real people and people who already exist in fiction (I'll admit it), but I add some things to them that make them seem someone completely different. Sometimes I mix different people and turn them into one new character. I also dramatize a lot. To be honest, my current big story would be a boring whodunnit without the extravagant characters. My previous story would have been a just crappy thriller without the mad characters. They add some absurdity and I think that's my trademark. And with the current story I also do some research on stuff.

The people I draw are most of the time not based on real people. Sometimes they are and most of the time I make charicatures of them in that case. When I was in art class I also used to put people in my works and most of the time that was me. In that case I drew a more simplistic version of me, except the time I drew myself getting eaten by a monster pacman (that didn't mean shit, I just thought it looked awesome). Once we had to draw portraits of models (we just picked some other pupils to draw) and I made pretty realistic portraits of these people only by drawing a few lines. People say I have a good eye for stuff like that.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quickly move to take advantage of immediate options for action?
    Bellison uncorked a flood of horrible profanity, which, translated, meant, "This is extremely unusual."

Boy meets Grr

MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Depends. If there is an option for pranking, I'll always take it. When it's something bigger and more complicated, I'll give it time so I can plan how to do it.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

ReflecTcelfeR

xFP at least. I am leaning towards N to be honest. Extraversion, or Introversion I am not sure. That's more something you have to decide.

MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Well, extroversion/introversion is more about how much outside stimulation you need to function well and I quickly feel understimulated and unentertained, even when I'm at a bar, so that must mean I'm extraverted, even though I'm awefully antisocial (the reason isn't biological, it's because of social trauma and therefore it doesn't count as personality).
    - George W. Bush -

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here

MBTI
    INTJ

Apply leverage to a situation to solve a problem impersonally using minimal effort?
    Bellison uncorked a flood of horrible profanity, which, translated, meant, "This is extremely unusual."

Boy meets Grr

ReflecTcelfeR

My vote is towards ExFP. Though now I think you seem to be more action oriented, however that could manifest through your Te, in either ESFP, or ENFP. I think either one of those is suitable.

MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by Kalach View Post
    Apply leverage to a situation to solve a problem impersonally using minimal effort?
    Always
    - George W. Bush -

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here

ReflecTcelfeR

Big jump towards T- Ti. Perhaps ExTP is more fitting?

MBTI
    INTJ

According to Dario Nardi (via this):

"Quickly move to take advantage of immediate options for action" is charateristic of SeTi, and "Apply leverage to a situation to solve a problem impersonally using minimal effort" is a marker of Ti.

And you play well with the other Ti users. So....

Hello, newest ESTP. It's yer type birthday.

Boy meets Grr