• INTP

2 13.33%
  • INTJ

1 6.67%
123 Last

filling some space UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Default Results are here. What's my type?

Edit: edited for length
    HBDI: primarily creative, secondary analytical
    Big 5: Extroversion 54%, Orderliness 46%, Emotional Stability 70%, Accommodation 16%, Inquisitiveness 88%
    Eysenck 3 factor: Extroversion 57%, Neuroticism 14%, Psychoticism 40%
    Brain dominance: balanced right & left
    Hiddenpsyche: INTP
    Cognitive Processes: INTP, ISTP
    Cognitive Processes (with better attention to intended answering method): INTJ, possibly INTP, ENTJ
    Egoload: ENTP
    Kingdomality: Prime minister
    Enneagram: 7w8
    Jung Explorer: ENTP, prefer ENTP, attracted to ENFP
    6 seconds values: Wealth, Adventure, Health
    BBC What am I? ENTP
    Mypersonality: INTP
    PersonalDNA: Reserved Leader
    Gray-Wheelwright:Winer: ESTP
    Instinctual stacking: Sexual 42%, Social 66%, Self Preservation 54%
    OneIshy: Melancholy 43%, Phlegmatic 10%, Sanguine 15%, Choleric 33%
    Teamtechnology: ENTP > INTJ > ENTJ > ENFP > INTP > INFJ > ESTJ > ENFJ > ISTP > INFP > ESTP > ESFJ > ISTJ > ISFP > ESFP > ISFJ
    Result of discussion and self-study: ENTP
    Last edited by UnitOfPopulation; 01-27-2008 at 09:43 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENTJ

So, any question as to my type? All the XXTP's are presented in the results
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    xNTP

Indulge me, if you will. Please share your thoughts on the future. Nothing complex just some general thoughts.
    Last edited by JustDave; 01-24-2008 at 06:25 PM. Reason: Clarification

MBTI
    ENTJ

Future .. well, I'm applying for a job right now, eager to get one as soon as possible. I've always seen the world thru what kind of interesting profession you can practice, something that has the perfect match with your persona. Working is interesting, it alters your life.. I'd wish to be project leader in ICT projects, first an IT technician, then designer. I'd love to move to HR in later life.

then again, I'll have to decide if I want a relationship.. it's been none in 4 years now, by my own choice.. I think I'll have to find out if my previous exuberant kind of life was really me, and if it's something I want again.. What I have to solve is my relation to feelings in general, my relation to people.. at the moment I'm fine, I'm averagely popular and well-liked by those who know me, but I'm keeping my feelings quite minimum. I'm healthy now so it obviously works. Yet, I'd like to see me in the future as someone who enjoys more positive feelings, is more ok in accepting negative feelings in themselves, and someone who can become more affectionate and warmer.

Later I'd like to learn more about my faith, and my individual ideas of what it's like to be an ideal man who fulfills his duty and loves his neighbour.

I don't see an end coming to my independence and my intellectual, free pursuits, no matter what I would choose in my life. Some choices will restrict my freedom, but I have sensible demands for freedom so I'll do good trades in changing a bit of freedom to whatever I can bargain for it.

So, I'm thinking of personal growth, my desires for a partner, my self image as a professional, religion and ethics.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    xNTP

*Disclaimer: I am a novice. *

That was an excellent answer. Here is what I gathered from it.

- The disorganized manner in which you presented your thoughts would indicate a preference for Perceiving. However, this is a forum and your reply could be influenced by that fact.

- You either have a preference for Thinking or Feeling. In all seriousness, I couldn't tell what your preference was for from you posting.

- You have some idea of your future plans which could indicate a preference for Intuition. Wheter it be Ni or Ne, I do not know.

- Given your history with relationships it safe to conclude that you are an Introvert. Although that too could be influenced by some factor, as you acknowledged.

- Overall the tone of your response seems more like that of an Idealist than a Rational so my best guess is you might be a very shy ENFP.

MBTI
    ENTJ

This T/F is a tough one.. I was happy F years ago, when one person dug inside my mind only to turn it upside down and betray me. I let her in my inner circle, trust her.. I was a person of integrity, and she abused by making me a tool of her own insanity. I didn't get over from it in 5 years. When I was ok with myself next time, I was a T.

So there was certainly a disruption to normal way of things. I've certainly lost something, tho I'm quite comfortable in any social settings. No nervousness or shyness there - or then, it's really well hidden beneath the layers of consciousness.

I can tell I'll get my F back to comfortable level again, and T has been a good survival mechanism - but, more than that. It's me, now.

I don't find it so suitable to approach people in the same kind I approached them before. I think I could follow the motions now, but I'm unsure whether following popularity would make me truly happy anymore. I've thought it doesn't. I'm 30, and I have to think about my future. We don't have the same kind of social groups at this age.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    xNTP

Quote Originally Posted by Santtu View Post
    This T/F is a tough one.. I was happy F years ago, when one person dug inside my mind only to turn it upside down and betray me. I let her in my inner circle, trust her.. I was a person of integrity, and she abused by making me a tool of her own insanity. I didn't get over from it in 5 years. When I was ok with myself next time, I was a T.

So there was certainly a disruption to normal way of things. I've certainly lost something, tho I'm quite comfortable in any social settings. No nervousness or shyness there. I can tell I'll get my F back to comfortable level again, and T has been a good survival mechanism. Still, I don't find it so suitable to approach people in the same kind I approached them before. I think I could follow the motions now, but I'm unsure whether following popularity would make me truly happy anymore. I've thought it doesn't. I'm 30, and I have to think about my future. We don't have the same kind of social groups at this age.
    Unfortunately there are no words of advice I can offer you. However, read the following article. It will bring some clarity to your situation.

David DeVaughn helps an INFP introvert who "hates" people!

(Despite my username I am in no way related to/affiliated with the author of theintrovertzcoach.com, nevertheless I am a fan of his work.)

MBTI
    ENTJ

An interesting article. So he's telling she might be an INFP despite not having very fond feelings towards mankind, or that's what she thinks. He's turning it around to show that this actually confirms her INFPness.

I don't feel intense desire for feelings.. I'm just stable, calm inside. I more like textually and conceptually process whatever's coming my way, including feelings. Still, sometimes.. some tv shows I love.. something that have desire, loss, love.. dramatic or subtle, sentimental or exhilarating moments.. I do recognize that I love feelings after all.

I'm great fan to old tv series like Dark Angel, X-Files and Babylon 5 - only a year ago I noticed one point in their appeal. There's element of unreachable, sad love .. it's people's shyness that's keeping them apart, prevents them from speaking out their feelings to each other.. tho they work together, know each other deeply.. they have troubles becoming close on an intimate level.

I was extremely good with people in my 25's, enjoying huge popularity, and sadly, changing girlfriends much too often. Just telling for info. I self-identified as ENFP back then.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    xNTP

Indeed it is. In my opinion it presents an interesting perspective on the Feeking preference.

Again these are superfical measures as I do not know you personally however you interest in Sci Fi TV shows is a common one among intuitives. Also, your apparent understanding and appreciation of the emmotions of these shows' characters would indicate a preference for Feeling.

Based on your posts I am certain that you are an Idealist. Beyond that I do not know. I voted ENFP but I might have been wrong.

MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by JustDave View Post
    Based on your posts I am certain that you are an Idealist. Beyond that I do not know. I voted ENFP but I might have been wrong.
    Thank you for your input I really appreciate it. You're a thoughtful, observant person.

I'm still looking input, as I got huge life-sized interest in NT issues as well..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]