2 13.33%
  • INTJ

1 6.67%
First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I think that you're an ENTP... just a sensitive one. ENTP's and INTJ's tend to be more sensitive than INTP's and ENTJ's on average. aelan is an ENTP as well, and she seems to have a similar tendency. I thought your type made sense when you first posted it.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by JustDave View Post
    Unfortunately there are no words of advice I can offer you. However, read the following article. It will bring some clarity to your situation.

David DeVaughn helps an INFP introvert who "hates" people!

(Despite my username I am in no way related to/affiliated with the author of theintrovertzcoach.com, nevertheless I am a fan of his work.)
    Thanks for that link!
    I really liked his little articles!
    Very insightful.

filling some space UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Splittet View Post
    Well, the results show that you are probably not ISTP. It's too close to call between INTJ and INTP based on just that test result alone, but taking all your test results into account, I am starting to become pretty certain you are INTP.
    Ok, I can see that conclusion (that, too) coming from all of this. Thanks for your input
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

To the top of the world arcticangel02's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNFP

I wonder if the confusion between I/E has something to do with your nationality? For some reason you lot are an extraordinarily introverted bunch. :P
    ANFP:
    Extraversion (52%) ---- Introversion (48%)
    Sensing (26%) ---- iNtuition (74%)
    Thinking (16%) ---- Feeling (84%)
    Judging (5%) ---- Perceiving (95%)

9w1 so/sx/sp

MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by arcticangel02 View Post
    I wonder if the confusion between I/E has something to do with your nationality? For some reason you lot are an extraordinarily introverted bunch. :P
    Well, I'm certainly among the most talkative persons anywhere I go to.. but I don't search these talking situations all the time. Sometimes I don't talk to anyone in few days (as I've said, I've worked from home).

I usually consider it almost celebration to meet someone and to have a chance to chat. I certainly don't meet people too much, I rather stay home doing something that I should (or wishing that I could). Usually I save it for the weekend to meet most of my friends.

I tend to relax the atmosphere in any I'm invited to, and I know to be a valued guest. If my friends are to be trusted, compared to others I'm cool, entertaining, funny, crazy, good dinner company and among their best friends.

I search situations that make use of interaction, conversation, talking, giving speeches / presentations and other E skills. It's easy and fun way to spend time and to use my best abilities to make a good job. Yes, I have the gift for gab.

It's one of this site's main attractions points for me btw that I can reveal my inner calculator here and talk the way I couldn't talk in real life. (But) We don't talk in here, we write - talking engages my Ne, Fe and Se, writing my Ti, Fi, Ne, Ni. Or so I guess. Some feelings just don't come available to me by reading and writing. It's not immediate.. I write easily, but I'm most immediate when talking. That's my arena.

I don't know if this clears up or confuses more.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~dangerous curves ahead~
    MBTI
    ENTP

FWIW, you sound like an ENTP, borderline E/I, to me. And to Athenian, that we sound alike. Come across rather F/sensitive to others, pacifist.

MBTI
    ENTJ

Ok, then why don't I search for talking situations any more? Well, I'm trying to strive forward in my life, and this is not the life situation that I would spend hanging around with my friends all the time. They're not there forever, but I'm going to be with myself as long as I exist.

Meeting people isn't productive time if overused. It doesn't refresh if I don't have new things to share. I don't have hobbies such as playing an instrument in a band that would rely on others. I'm independent enough so that I can't translate everyday decisions to something I would need advice for. I don't need others to live. Others come to me for advice as opposed to the other way, with ratio of 5:1 or so.

Later when I've established myself financially, I'll be more than happy to spend more time socially, as I don't have to worry about the time being nice but unproductive. Time with people is surely a luxury I love, but don't feel like being able to afford that much.

Then, there's the trouble of moving my butt to somewhere else. I'm lazy enough not to want to do it most of the time.

Finally, it's been my habit to see friends in a restaurant or a bar, tho I've cut that down as it becomes somewhat costly when done daily. I haven't invented workable replacements, which has lessened my meetings with friends who don't run, swim or work out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by aelan View Post
    FWIW, you sound like an ENTP, borderline E/I, to me. And to Athenian, that we sound alike. Come across rather F/sensitive to others, pacifist.
    Ok.. Thanks Aelan! I think you've got something there, knowing you got the same type you're suggesting for me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    xNTP

Quote Originally Posted by INTJMom View Post
    Thanks for that link!
    I really liked his little articles!
    Very insightful.
    The introvertzcoach.com is a very interesting website. I particularly like the articles section (as opposed to the skimpy personality profiles section).

If I come across any new articles/websites I will be sure to post them.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

I really wouldn't put my faith in that cognitive processes site. As I've said repeatedly, there are six questions for each function. It's not always the most useful way of determining your type.