0 0%
  • INTP

2 13.33%
  • INTJ

1 6.67%
First 1234 Last

MBTI
    xNTP

You are very welcome. Approach your search with an open mind and you will surely find your type.

Good luck.

filling some space UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Note to self: it makes a bad image of a discussion to see a surgeon ready with his scalpel facing such a cute dog..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    xNTP

MBTI
    ENTJ

So, other opinions? Questions?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ????

I think you are definitely T and not because of the test results (there were too many of them for me to absorb, too many details) but based on your posts and based on the feeling I get from them.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

From those results alone, ENTP. You test as more consistently intuitive, and where you get sensing could just be a flaw in the test, or in your understanding of what the question implies. Thinking is very much evident. I'd say you were a moderate Extravert, a lot like me (I often test as INTJ on various sites, and as ISTJ on cognitive processes); quite balanced in that area. I think Perceiving is evident.

However, beware. The type I've tested most as is ESTJ. This is because I'm practical, down-to-earth and realistic. Tests like Keirsey don't take into account that you can have an ENTJ with all those qualities who's still an intuiter. I've also tested as ENTP and ESTP before, but on rare occasions.

MBTI
    INTJ

Well, I think you are either INTP or ISTP. It is my opinion MBTI is only interesting in a cognitive processes perspective though (if you want a behaviourist perspective, use the five factor model). Anyhow, what you need to ask yourself is which of the two functions Ne and Se you use most. If you are ISTP, you could regularly test as N because of Ti and a strong Ni as a third cognitive function.

MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post
    From those results alone, ENTP. You test as more consistently intuitive, and where you get sensing could just be a flaw in the test, or in your understanding of what the question implies. Thinking is very much evident. I'd say you were a moderate Extravert, a lot like me (I often test as INTJ on various sites, and as ISTJ on cognitive processes); quite balanced in that area. I think Perceiving is evident.
    Yep, that's what I think the tests indicate as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post
    However, beware. The type I've tested most as is ESTJ. This is because I'm practical, down-to-earth and realistic. Tests like Keirsey don't take into account that you can have an ENTJ with all those qualities who's still an intuiter. I've also tested as ENTP and ESTP before, but on rare occasions.
    Yeah, these are my key points too. I don't care that much about being down-to-earth, I think human's state of existence is better described by their mood, what art they think about and what perceptions they hold, rather than a list of their material conditions ..

but then again, existence of all fanciful things in the modern society is the NEW down-to-earth. They're not going away, most of them. I think I think more of realistic and practical than people on average .. I'm just inventing more tricks in the process of making some distant possibility a real, practical thing.

I value N for seeing behind anything that's plain and obvious. I use it for daydreaming, but more for making something practical to happen. Still, I'm not obsessed with practical, demanding to do something immediately practical all the time. I have a very long attention span to seeing my plans come true. Still, in the end, I want it to be practical in the end.. either in the old way of practical (down-to-earth) or in the modern way of practical (something fancyful or theoretical). But in any case, I have established that there will be some people actually appreciating what I do, and I can present the result of my work as something real, so it doesn't stay in my imagination.

It's just that.. it's so hard to distinguish between the two, it's hard to say where in the continuum of obviously practical and resourcefully practical the S changes to N. Say some new programming language interpreter. Most people don't think it's something practical for their lives, but what can be evaluated by public opinion? For other people, programming language interpreter is very real, practical, everyday thing. Considering what the programming language interpreter does would be a practical, down-to-earth thing to do. I mean, it wouldn't be like telling that the moon men are coming to earth, we better wear our tinfoil hats. I mean that can't I be a modern educated information worker without being an N. These modern things are everywhere.. they've revolutionized our world.

Oh. /rant
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENTJ

So far I've done this cognitiveprocesses test by mostly feeling out the item in question and responding how agreeable it is to me, how much I like it or how good I am in it, and a bit by how often I do it.

This time I did the test differently than ever before.

I tried to eliminate my biases and see all the actions as something that's potentially good.. and so I actually were able to remember many occasions when I've done something skillfully (as the test requests us to do). Then I just answered how often those occasions have occurred.

What did it practically do? Before, let's say I'm asked "how often I've skillfully reviewed a lot of information to verify what is customary or standard", and I thought it's an Si question, well I'm no fan of that, so lets rate it down! My thinking is based on higher functions Now I stopped to think, when have I done the thing asked in the question? Mm, that time when I read the manual.. and when I was examining the procedures for this and that..

Cognitive Process Level of Development (Preference, Skill and Frequency of Use)
    extraverted Sensing (Se) *********************** (23.3)
    limited use
    introverted Sensing (Si) ***************************** (29.8)
    average use
    extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ******************************* (31)
    good use
    introverted Intuiting (Ni) ********************************* (33.8)
    good use
    extraverted Thinking (Te) ********************************** (35)
    good use
    introverted Thinking (Ti) *********************************** (35.2)
    good use
    extraverted Feeling (Fe) ***************** (17.6)
    limited use
    introverted Feeling (Fi) *********************************** (35.1)
    good use

these results suggest INTJ.

So, both N higher than S. New answering method elevated Ni from non-existent to good (!!!), Te from limited to good (!!) and lowered Ti, Fi from excellent to good.
    Previously I answered based on Ti thinking that I can do this or that Ti thing whenever I want, but truthfully I don't do them ALL the time, which was reflected in my answers this time.

All Xi/Xe scores are remarkably close to each other, with the exception of Fi/Fe. Low Fe may be result of some unique life happenings. In other words, the findings of I/E versions of functions are close to inconclusive in here.

T biggest, followed by N, then S and F almost the same. There's Ti Ne (INTP) that follows this formula, as well as Te Ni (ENTJ). Neither are strange results to me.

Why did the test suggest INTJ? I can't figure it out. But now that I see it, it does say ENTJ and INTP as alternatives.

But then, this answering method brings it's own distortions. The whole test is about what I've lately done skillfully. I've been a home employed, practically underemployed for a year, doing some soul search for first time this much since.. ever. I've dreamed of getting back to what I want, doing things skillfully in the moment, having a lot of action happening around me and being in the center controlling it all and experiencing it. On the other hand, such jobs can be a bit hard to reach, and I've practically enjoyed doing some hard research on my own, testing, experimenting and theorizing.

Uh huh.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INTJ

Well, the results show that you are probably not ISTP. It's too close to call between INTJ and INTP based on just that test result alone, but taking all your test results into account, I am starting to become pretty certain you are INTP.