• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

INTP is not an option here

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I saw a similar thread on another forum I frequent so I thought I'd try it here. What type do I best fit besides INTP?

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Since no one is responding, I'll take that as evidence for INTP. :D

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Probably... although you're still kind of a new member and I don't know how many people know you well yet.

nozflubber

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
MBTI Type
Hype
yeah i like barely even remember you. and i dont recall no "floating baby avatar dude" label, either.

say more outrageous shit. and follow around Morgan. that'll do.

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
yeah i like barely even remember you. and i dont recall no "floating baby avatar dude" label, either.

^:D

Yeah maybe describe yourself and narrow down the type that you think you might be and those which are an obvious no. Sounding a little like an INFJ from the get go.

Mr. Sherlock Holmes

Consulting Detective
MBTI Type
JiNe
Enneagram
5W4
When I saw your vid I think you seemed INTP, with a small possibility of J.

ZPowers

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Probably... although you're still kind of a new member and I don't know how many people know you well yet.

At what point does one grow seasoned, exactly? I'll never make it to the majors on my measly 1.5 daily posts!

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

I thought 600+ posts was sufficient to get a sense of what I'm like. Maybe not though. I'm kind of hard to get to know.