First 12

Thread: Type Me.

MBTI
    GIRL
    Enneagram
    ABCD
    Socionics
    WTF?

Do you like being asked questions? Why or why not?
    I don't necessarily like being asked questions, but it doesn't bother me. o3o;
    I s'pose it depends on the question.

If so, which questions would you like to be asked?
    To be blunt, I like questions I can think deeply about instead of just typing my opinion.

That help?~

Also, that panda in Patches' avatar has bamboo by its feet.

Klingon Warrior Princess Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Logizomechanophobia View Post

Also, that panda in Patches' avatar has bamboo by its feet.
    It's a spring onion, not bamboo,

It's not really possible to type you if you don't share anything about yourself.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

ReflecTcelfeR

Quote Originally Posted by Patches View Post
    It's a spring onion, not bamboo,

It's not really possible to type you if you don't share anything about yourself.
    Thus the XXXX diagnosis. I have nothing to go on but the avatar.

Does anyone on this forum use NON-ANIMAL AVATARS?

Judging by your posts, I'd say you are an ISFJ. I won't explain my methods because they are sensitive to scrutiny.
    “Some people will tell you that slow is good – but I’m here to tell you that fast is better. I’ve always believed this, in spite of the trouble it’s caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…”

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by LEGERdeMAIN View Post
    Does anyone on this forum use NON-ANIMAL AVATARS?

Judging by your posts, I'd say you are an ISFJ. I won't explain my methods because they are sensitive to scrutiny.
    I have a fine NON-ANIMAL AVATAR. It should be noted that their name is superfluously long. I have no opinion on the type of the latest panda avatar even considering that decisive fact.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

logizo, describe a "perfect" day :]

MBTI
    GIRL
    Enneagram
    ABCD
    Socionics
    WTF?

What am I supposed to do, type up some kind of autobiography and have you guys analyze it?
    If you haven't noticed, I'm quite new to this.

logizo, describe a "perfect" day :]
    Well, a "perfect" day probably starts with waking up on time at about six, then saying bye to my dad who should be leaving for work right about then. And yes, on time - my mom typically wakes me up around seven, then I'm pissed.
    I'd get ready, eat breakfast, study, and check my current grades online to see how I'm doing and what I could improve on; hopefully, nothing.
    That doesn't mean that school has to be boring (as usual), though. My perfect day would probably involve some kind of challenge or exciting activity that actually had me thinking, instead of just sitting in the back of the class, bored, waiting for more work the whole day. Also I tend to argue with my teachers sometimes, so on this perfect day I'd appreciate it if they just shut up, agree, and give me something remotely interesting to do.
    After school on this day, depending on which day of the week it is, I'd probably go to either tennis, debate, or the writing group thing that I'm in. Quite simply, I'm competitive.
    I'd go home, study, and possibly go to the mall or to a football game with my friends later.
    My mom and I wouldn't argue once I got home (she's too optimistic; we see things completely different) and she'd just ask how my day was, I'd tell her as she cooked dinner, then once my dad got home we'd eat. Hopefully dinner would include something exotic, like fried plantains (the sweet dark kind, not the potato-chippy kind).
    Then I'd take a shower, listen to music, and text until about one in the morning.

I guess my perfect day would just be....I dunno, perfect. Everything would go right, I'd actually learn something for once, and do well at my extra-curricular activity things.
    That's kinda it o3o;
    Hope that wasn't too boring to read.
    (I have no life, I know. olol)