• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

roommate / suitemate

InfiniteIntrigue

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
sp
My roommate: She is studying to be a nurse, and is really quiet. When she does speak, she says some pretty awkward things (but not too weird). A habit of hers is to bottle her emotions up inside, and generally comes off as a pushover. Even if she's mad at you, she'll still smile a lot, except when she's really angry. She has a pretty irregular sleep schedule, and enjoys going on walks. I don't know too much about her life except that she's really close to her family and doesn't keep in contact with anyone from high school. She describes herself as "invisible" and will go out with friends even if she has things to do because she doesn't like to upset others (read: bad at time management). Very sensitive (cries at the drop of a hat), and not at all organized.

Neighbor: She is constantly going. Always talking and never keeping any of her opinions to herself. She's blunt (read: rude) and a bit spacey. Has a habit of thinking she's always right, even when she's not, but will talk to anyone without hesitation and makes friends rather quickly. Isn't really concerned about education (at least not over her social life). Rather bossy, but loves to be involved in a lot of social organizations. Can go from ditz to earthy in 3 seconds, is good at managing her time, and enjoys correcting others. Very artsy and loves to design clothes and decorate a lot.

If you need any other info, just ask.
thanks!

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
roomate: IxFx, probably IxFP

any ideas about S/N for her?

suitemate: ESFx, maybe?

InfiniteIntrigue

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
sp
my roommate is probably an S.

I'm not sure if my neighbor is an p or j. what are the major differences between an esfp and esfj?