• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

ESFP or ESFJ?

nightning

ish red no longer *sad*
MBTI Type
INfj
*looks at thread without really reading it*

You're an NF... *wanders out*

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Dave...I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but...you now have 3 threads opened up about your personality type, and it seems like you've listed a whole lot of facts about yourself, many of which seem to conflict with each other (in my opinion), and you also seem to be intentionally throwing wrenches in. And since you've admitted in one of the threads to 'playing a part' to see if it fit, to be honest I'm not even sure how one is supposed to know or trust which posts of yours have been 'real', and which ones aren't. Maybe they all have, but this is just my view of it -- it leaves me not really knowing which posts of yours to hone in on because they're kinda all over the place. I haven't really seen you post much in non-what's-my-type threads, so I truly don't have a clue what your personality is.

As for self-typing and self-analyzing, often the more one thinks about it, the more confused one gets. Maybe take a step back from analyzing your type and just try to be yourself, free from any type. And then maybe we could see what unfolds.

JustDave

MBTI Type
xNTP
Dave...I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but...you now have 3 threads opened up about your personality type, and it seems like you've listed a whole lot of facts about yourself, many of which conflict with each other (in my opinion), and you also seem to be intentionally throwing wrenches in. And since you've admitted in one of the threads to 'playing a part' to see if it fit, to be honest I'm not even sure how one is supposed to know or trust which posts of yours have been 'real', and which ones aren't. I haven't really seen you post much in non-what's-my-type threads, so I truly don't have a clue what your personality is.

As for self-typing and self-analyzing, often the more one thinks about it, the more confused one gets. Maybe take a step back from analyzing your type and just try to be yourself, free from any type. And then maybe we could see what unfolds.

Thank you.

Aelan suggested the same thing yesterday and that's what I am going to do. I am going to try to let my true self show as much as possible through my future postings.

Ezra

Luctor et emergo
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I've never heard of an Eight ENFJ...

Well, you learn something new everyday.

quietgirl

MBTI Type
INFJ
Well, after reading your responses in another thread, I'm inclined to think you have Fi high up on your list of functions.

JustDave

MBTI Type
xNTP
Well, after reading your responses in another thread, I'm inclined to think you have Fi high up on your list of functions.

Yeah I definitely have a feeling preference. However I don't quite understand the difference by Fi and Fe.

As usual I was confused when I started this thread. I honestly don't know what my type is. But I am also starting to realize that it probably doesn't matter.

I am some sort of feeler, that much I'm certain of.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I thought I was an F all along, because i'm not a cold-hearted bastard.
Edit: oh well, a LITTLE THEN!!! >.<

Colors

The Destroyer
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'm not very good at typing. But you do seem to have a strong Fi preference. And perhaps a back-up Te preference? It doesn't really matter of course. Just feel free to be JustDave, and it might just work itself out over time.

JustDave

MBTI Type
xNTP
I'm not very good at typing. But you do seem to have a strong Fi preference. And perhaps a back-up Te preference? It doesn't really matter of course. Just feel free to be JustDave, and it might just work itself out over time.

Well put. I agree.