You're an NF... *wanders out*

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by JustDave View Post
    However, I do carefully consider the consequences of most of my actions....
    Quote Originally Posted by dissonance View Post
    if that's true, you most likely aren't ESxP.
    :yim_rolling_on_the_

yup. No ESFP, poncho. (No way!)
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

Dave...I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but...you now have 3 threads opened up about your personality type, and it seems like you've listed a whole lot of facts about yourself, many of which seem to conflict with each other (in my opinion), and you also seem to be intentionally throwing wrenches in. And since you've admitted in one of the threads to 'playing a part' to see if it fit, to be honest I'm not even sure how one is supposed to know or trust which posts of yours have been 'real', and which ones aren't. Maybe they all have, but this is just my view of it -- it leaves me not really knowing which posts of yours to hone in on because they're kinda all over the place. I haven't really seen you post much in non-what's-my-type threads, so I truly don't have a clue what your personality is.

As for self-typing and self-analyzing, often the more one thinks about it, the more confused one gets. Maybe take a step back from analyzing your type and just try to be yourself, free from any type. And then maybe we could see what unfolds.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

MBTI
    xNTP

Quote Originally Posted by cascademn View Post
    Dave...I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but...you now have 3 threads opened up about your personality type, and it seems like you've listed a whole lot of facts about yourself, many of which conflict with each other (in my opinion), and you also seem to be intentionally throwing wrenches in. And since you've admitted in one of the threads to 'playing a part' to see if it fit, to be honest I'm not even sure how one is supposed to know or trust which posts of yours have been 'real', and which ones aren't. I haven't really seen you post much in non-what's-my-type threads, so I truly don't have a clue what your personality is.

As for self-typing and self-analyzing, often the more one thinks about it, the more confused one gets. Maybe take a step back from analyzing your type and just try to be yourself, free from any type. And then maybe we could see what unfolds.
    Thank you.

Aelan suggested the same thing yesterday and that's what I am going to do. I am going to try to let my true self show as much as possible through my future postings.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

I've never heard of an Eight ENFJ...

Well, you learn something new everyday.

MBTI
    INFJ

Well, after reading your responses in another thread, I'm inclined to think you have Fi high up on your list of functions.

MBTI
    xNTP

Quote Originally Posted by quietgirl View Post
    Well, after reading your responses in another thread, I'm inclined to think you have Fi high up on your list of functions.
    Yeah I definitely have a feeling preference. However I don't quite understand the difference by Fi and Fe.

As usual I was confused when I started this thread. I honestly don't know what my type is. But I am also starting to realize that it probably doesn't matter.

I am some sort of feeler, that much I'm certain of.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

I thought I was an F all along, because i'm not a cold-hearted bastard.
    Edit: oh well, a LITTLE THEN!!! >.<

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

MBTI
    xNTP

Quote Originally Posted by YourLocalJesus View Post
    I thought I was an F all along, because i'm not a cold-hearted bastard.
    Edit: oh well, a LITTLE THEN!!! >.<
    It certainly is confusing as my interests indicate a thinking preference.