User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 32

Thread: ESFP or ESFJ?

  1. #11
    not to be trusted miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Posts
    20,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JustDave View Post
    Perhaps. However, it's not closure that concerns me but rather my incessant need to write down every task I need to accomplish and not being happy until those tasks are accomplished. Also please consider the following:

    - I become very uptight when I am late for an appointment.
    - (This prompted the epiphany) I planned this whole week before I went to training a week and a half ago.
    - Being responsible has always been a great source of pride for me.

    As always I will not criticize your suggestions. So let'em rip.
    hmmm... definitley more Jish than I am!

    I don't care if I'm late for appointments- when I arrive, I arrive- and that's all that matters

    I never ever plan ahead for anything more than how I will get the money necissary to pay for gas and food

    I am not responsible- and therefore don't pride myself on that!

    Those sort of things sound a lot more like my SJ relatives
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

  2. #12
    Senior Member JustDave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    xNTP
    Posts
    992

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    hmmm... definitely more Jish than I am!

    I don't care if I'm late for appointments- when I arrive, I arrive- and that's all that matters

    I never ever plan ahead for anything more than how I will get the money necessary to pay for gas and food

    I am not responsible- and therefore don't pride myself on that!

    Those sort of things sound a lot more like my SJ relatives
    It's beyond me how, but today when I was troubleshooting a problem at work aI realized that I don't care if people think I'm boring or ugly or a bad dresser but call me lazy, dumb or irresponsible and get very angry, very quickly.

  3. #13
    not to be trusted miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Posts
    20,131

    Default

    NOBODY calls me boring or ugly! (I might agree with bad dressers sometimes! )

    Lazy or irresponsible, sure! I'll be quite agreeable with that one sometimes!

    (NOT dumb- I've been assumed to be an idiot all too frequently in my life )
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

  4. #14
    Senior Member JustDave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    xNTP
    Posts
    992

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    NOBODY calls me boring or ugly! (I might agree with bad dressers sometimes! )

    Lazy or irresponsible, sure! I'll be quite agreeable with that one sometimes!

    (NOT dumb- I've been assumed to be an idiot all too frequently in my life )
    I agree, your black and brown fur looks magnificent.

    Regarding the boring and ugly, it's worth mentioning that Jupiter's rings could fit snugly around my ego.
    Last edited by JustDave; 01-23-2008 at 08:10 PM. Reason: Clarification

  5. #15
    Senior Member JustDave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    xNTP
    Posts
    992

    Default

    One more piece of my personality I should toss in for consideration.

    Regarding religious beliefs, I'm not an atheist yet I don't believe in the concept of a personal god. There might be something greater than us but I doubt it's an old man with a white beard who wears a rob and answers prayers all day.

    Sorry I probably shouldn't have held out on that one.

  6. #16
    Furry Critter with Claws Kiddo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    MBTI
    OMNi
    Posts
    2,790

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JustDave View Post
    One more piece of my personality I should toss in for consideration.

    Regarding religious beliefs, I'm not an atheist yet I don't believe in the concept of a personal god. There might be something greater than us but I doubt it's an old man with a white beard who wears a rob and answers prayers all day.

    Sorry I probably shouldn't have held out on that one.
    Are you certain you aren't ESTP? I mean, who else has a dog avatar?

  7. #17
    not to be trusted miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Posts
    20,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiddo View Post
    Are you certain you aren't ESTP? I mean, who else has a dog avatar?
    TheBeatGoesOn had a dog avatar for a good while- and he's an ISTJ

    Your answers to the STP survey sounded rather Jish to me- read these two for a typical STP response!

    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...tml#post108633

    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...tml#post109253

    (plus- I'm considering changing my avatar!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

  8. #18
    Senior Member JustDave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    xNTP
    Posts
    992

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiddo View Post
    Are you certain you aren't ESTP? I mean, who else has a dog avatar?
    Now, now as an NF you should know better than to pigeon hole someone based on something as superficial as their avatar.

    Nevertheless, good point.
    Last edited by JustDave; 01-23-2008 at 10:04 PM. Reason: Slight addition

  9. #19
    Senior Member JustDave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    xNTP
    Posts
    992

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    TheBeatGoesOn had a dog avatar for a good while- and he's an ISTJ

    Your answers to the STP survey sounded rather Jish to me- read these two for a typical STP response!

    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...tml#post108633

    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...tml#post109253

    (plus- I'm considering changing my avatar!
    Wow, you certainly are visceral. I've done my fair of crazy stuff but there was always some calculation behind it.

    she who giveth it can taketh away. Or something to that effect ...

    When asked who reminded me most of myself I said it was you. Thus concluding that I couldn't possibly be a Intuitive but after reading your answers I am not certain anymore.

    I'm as brash, bold and as life loving as the next dog but I seldom do things without some thought of consequences. And when things turn bad I pull back and then, after careful consideration, explode outward like a supernova (pardon the trite expression).

  10. #20
    not to be trusted miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Posts
    20,131

    Default

    sooo.... made up your mind?

    Beware of identifying with ESTPs- we are MUCH more evil than you may immediatly think! Se means in touch with your surroundings- and for some of us a bit much
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

Similar Threads

  1. [ESFP] Famous ESFP or Celebrities
    By Speed Gavroche in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 04-04-2017, 12:16 PM
  2. ESFP, ESTP or ESFJ?
    By bedroom in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-19-2016, 08:49 AM
  3. ESFP or INFP Celebrities
    By Vicki in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-02-2016, 10:09 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO