• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type: Try Me...

You

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
I'm a self centered asshole.​
  • Youthful
  • Artistic
  • Technological
  • Athletic
  • Lazy
  • Direct
  • Factual
  • Paranoid
  • Quirky
  • Charismatic
  • Rebellious

You've seen me around the boards. You've seen me flirt desperately with anything that moved (I think the last girl was actually a chair). Recently I've taken a test and the results placed a T where the F use to be.

What do you think? Try to make it quick...I got homework to do.

Last edited:

You

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
I knew it all along.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
sometimes your immediate thoughts (well i assume they're immediate) on the boards seem more ENTP than ENFP.

though it's entirely possible you're just an ENFP who enjoys trolling :tongue:

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
HAHA i like your new edited comment better.

yes like me :devil:

my vote still goes ENTP, unless you have any specific reasons why not. no one can do charismatic lazy asshole quite like an ENTP.
that, or you're ENFP and your Te is really high.

You

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
I resent that.

I'm not charismatic. I'm charming.

Vamp

MBTI Type
ENFP
He does seem to enjoy trolling but he doesn't seem to think through what he's saying enough to be enfp, imho. He also believes he's "charming".

By "athletic" do you mean you're good at a few american sports?

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
I don't understand why you can't be an ENFP. Never got a particular ENTP vibe from you. I think you and I are similar in way...in the sense that your posts sound a little bit more like my own than some other ENFPs with more pronounced F.

Maybe you're just NeJi like me.

I'm factual and direct too. And people sometimes think I'm an asshole. Although they never dislike me for long. Just read Fi descriptions. As long as you identify with them somewhat, you are probably an ENFP.

You

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
Googling Ji...

He does seem to enjoy trolling but he doesn't seem to think through what he's saying enough to be enfp, imho. He also believes he's "charming".

By "athletic" do you mean you're good at a few american sports?

So I'm not charming...Then what am I?

angelhair45

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
I think you could be either by your description and from what I know of you on here. There's no reason I would think you are NOT and ENFP, but I wouldn't rule out ENTP either.

What differences do you notice in yourself when you get stressed or upset?

You

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
I break things down with reasoning, group theory, different perspective, and become technical. Yesterday I tried to pick up a special ordered book at the college without the recepit. They gave me the run around. Without the recepit they wouldn't budge, so after explaining to them that they have a recepit of their own, and I have an ID and the original card I charged on to confirm who I am there shouldn't be any discrepency to who I am.

They told me to go home and find the recepit, in spite the fact they could've made the process a lot easier.

There is no sense in making 15 + mile trips back and forth to the campus for something that can be simplified by a name check. I understood the formality of it, and the fact that they needed to cover their ass as a bookstore, so I receeded and decided to just find my recepit and stop bucking the system because I was wrong.

This is what I decided on after talking to everybody in the bookstore and finding out what they thought about the issue.

All their recepits say bring it back for a refund.

You

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
Ok...So I'm not cute. I'm not charming. I'm awkward, and I'm an asshole.

...Ok. Hmm...

Anamalech

MBTI Type
XXXX
Enneagram
5w4
You're too stupid to be an ENXP. How about ESTP? Does that work for you?

Anamalech

MBTI Type
XXXX
Enneagram
5w4
Don't listen to them. Everyone loves an asshole.

or how about ISFJ? Damn, why does everyone hate sensors? Okay, since you are an asshole, how about you go with "Asshole" for your MBTI type.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
sociopathic ENFP

tell me, do you like to light girls on fire for laffs?

P.S. you are nothing like sytpg...he's always speaking out against sex like it's some sort of disease, and you revel in it like a dog rolling in shit

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
sociopathic ENFP

tell me, do you like to light girls on fire for laffs?

P.S. you are nothing like sytpg...he's always speaking out against sex like it's some sort of disease, and you revel in it like a dog rolling in shit

Marmalade. Grow the fuck up.