• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type: Try Me...

Chloe

i am pretty sure you are ENP though.
i associate you with F bc your avatar looks Fi-ish ... but you could be ENTP as well.

You

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
Honestly I'm sure I tether the line when I'm not farcing, joking, and taking to topics as though they haven't been talked about before. Boredem does me in more often than not.

Vamp

MBTI Type
ENFP
It'd be funny if he's ISTP bc ENFP and ISTP are duals according to socionics :rofl1:

A rarity. Socionics making sense of a situation instead of confusing it further.

Idk, between nonsensical "trolling" (done with an air of "hur hur I is so clever and complex") and nonsensical other posts I don't see any NF in there.

Um. .how can an avatar look F?

Chloe

and this pic Deja Vu posted in thread about "what your inner life looks like" had very ENFP (and Fi ) vibe to me... and was amazing so i took it for myself :D

Vamp

MBTI Type
ENFP
you dont get Fi vibe from his avatar? or any avatars?

:huh:

i constantly get such vibes, or Ni, or Te... Ti.. etc.

Sometimes, it has to be a powerful image.

and this pic Deja Vu posted in thread about "what your inner life looks like" had very ENFP (and Fi ) vibe to me... and was amazing so i took it for myself :D

So. ..he's not putting on the truth. .he's putting on an act?

Chloe

i dont know, :D, just saying i like the pic. I guess any type could post it hahaha.
Its hard for me to read vibes in English, so frustrating.

but P is clear, N seems obvious to me bc his [even short and trollish] posts are usually indirect and metaphorical, i cant see him as INP, so ENP is definite, imo.

ENTPs and ISTPs can be confused, like ENFPs and ISFPs, so... in the end, you may be right..
it so bugs me when i cant find out haha...
we need expert typist here. :D

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I don't even know you, much less post "inflammatory stuff" to you.
Furthermore, it is you who once posted that you think it's "fun" to troll people.

i am genuinely sorry, but i also feel like you've taken a few of my statements a bit too seriously. i do think it's funny to make sarcastic comments once in a while when others are joking around too. i appreciate sarcastic humor, and i know many others who do as well. my comment about trolling was quite in jest, which i thought others would understand, given the emoticons and especially being that i do not have a reputation for going around the website intentionally harassing others. i try to be genuine and supportive. so no, i don't like trolling in the sense of harassment or trying to piss others off for no reason. at the same time, it is an internet forum, and we are talking about some very intellectual and personal stuff. i feel like humor is generally acceptable and appropriate, as well as welcomed.

and i would guess that you probably don't remember - i don't remember the thread or conversation content - but in one of the first longer, more conflict-ridden threads i posted in on this site, you were replying to me and others with a whole series of rather dry responses to comments including my earnest but fairly untempered attempts to share my thoughts. admittedly my thoughts at the time were not well-expressed in a way that was attentive to past threads or mbti stereotypes, but i had to fight through a very negative emotional reaction to your posts until eventually someone else pointed out that your posts were quite unfriendly in nature and you replied that you were joking. so, perhaps you do not know me, but you made a strong impression on me in my very first interactions here. and to me a bit of joking with a stranger is rather fun if we are on the same page with our humor. i thought based upon your past comments that you had a dry sense of humor too and were joking with one of your comments, and would appreciate a little extra humor. i'm sorry for assuming that you would feel the same way, and that i was on the same page with you. i'm sorry that it came off the wrong way, and i won't say anything like that to you in the future.

sorry for hijacking your thread, deja vu. i will leave from here now.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
this entire thread belongs on lollerskatez

Vamp

MBTI Type
ENFP
this entire thread belongs on lollerskatez

lollerskates.gif

You

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
Get out of my thread trollers. This is a serious discussions about a great man and his type.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Thank god.

haha, i'm back just to say you suck. i spend hours pm'ing with you to help you with your type and you kick me when i'm down?

hey deja vu, i was thinking, can you give some real life examples of your thought processes?

Anamalech

MBTI Type
XXXX
Enneagram
5w4
haha, i'm back just to say you suck. i spend hours pm'ing with you to help you with your type and you kick me when i'm down?

hey deja vu, i was thinking, can you give some real life examples of your thought processes?

Of course I kick you when you're down. I kick blobs.

440px-Blob.PNG

It doesn't hurt you though.

Jaguar

Get out of my thread trollers. This is a serious discussions about a great man and his type.

Pick a type, already. Then you, too, can have people assume a bunch of things about you that aren't even true. :static: