• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type: Try Me...

Vamp

MBTI Type
ENFP
sociopathic ENFP

tell me, do you like to light girls on fire for laffs?

P.S. you are nothing like sytpg...he's always speaking out against sex like it's some sort of disease, and you revel in it like a dog rolling in shit

....I think I'm in love with you. :wubbie:

You

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
Take that love crap out of here. You're making my heart...beat

Vamp

MBTI Type
ENFP
BOOO!!!!!!

Japan is a whole nother world, that's tame hair in Japan- they are the cut and dye capital of the world.....Tana-kun actually has been in several action movies and is in a videogame. I like Halla, are you calling Halla an "overgrown action figure" (jealous, much?)? Which, btw, I love in men. I so don't dig skinny wimps.

You'd actually be alright if you didn't try so hard to be whatever erroneous definition of "charming" you have. That transcends assholism and just falls under :shrug:.

Edit: You edited your response. Coward. :alttongue:

KDude

ISTP. You go for one liners too much.

ETP has it's own trolling style. INTP is longwinded and shamelessly pretentious and egotistic (if they're inclined to troll). You're neither. As for Fi, I can't tell.

You

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
Japan is a whole nother world, that's tame hair in Japan- they are the cut and dye capital of the world.....Tana-kun actually has been in several action movies and is in a videogame. I like Halla, are you calling Halla an "overgrown action figure" (jealous, much?)? Which, btw, I love in men. I so don't dig skinny wimps.

You'd actually be alright if you didn't try so hard to be whatever erroneous definition of "charming" you have. That transcends assholism and just falls under :shrug:.

Edit: You edited your response. Coward. :alttongue:

Halla is an overgrown action figures.

Chloe

deja vu enfp or emo entp.

i'd say enfp. you strike me as deep. but maybe it's just a tactic to get pu.. girls, i dunno :D

You

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
Now you are saying ENTPs can't be deep?

You

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
Well, I am obsessed.

You

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
You see no depth because you don't realize im playing.

You

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
Obviously because deep down you really like me. I just haven't given you an excuse yet.

Vamp

MBTI Type
ENFP
Obviously because deep down you really like me. I just haven't given you an excuse yet.

If I really liked you I'd be stalking you, not antagonizing you. I'm straight forward like that. (not a 4th grader)