• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type: Try Me...

You

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
If you are an INFJ you couldn't if you tried.

You

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
You'd like that...wouldn't you?

KDude

You'd like that...wouldn't you?

Hey, I'm unbalanced too. It's completely normal ;)

For what it's worth, besides the other reasons I thought you could be ISTP, I think you have this no frills writing style in general. I'm not keeping a watch or anything, but you don't seem to contribute enthusiastically like an ENFP (or even react negatively like one). You just seem to consistently maintain this chill attitude online at least, almost as if you're bored of a lot of the discussion here. Understand though that it may not be easy to help on what your type is for some (like myself).

Lastly, even though I changed my type, it's because I'm an F with both Ni and Se. That limits me to the SP or NFJ camps. To me, I could pass for an SP somewhat. Yet, this subject isn't discussed much here (intuitive SPs). I'm not sure why.. It's like the uncle no one wants to talk about. Fair enough.. hence, I typed as INFJ. The more I think about it, maybe they're right anyways.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Is this distinctly different than ENTPs? I see this resonating with them under certain circumstances aswell.

i don't really know. i just know it's true for ENFPs.

I think the idea of "being yourself" is more complex than that. Fi gets brought up because many people do not do what they really want to do or what their first instincts (internal feelings) tell them to. Most people end up doing what external feelings of others tell them to.

yeah, i know. sorry, i shouldn't have been flippant about it, i'm gonna get a bunch of responses from Fi dom/aux who think i'm insane for not realizing.

it's still a pet peeve of mine and i think it's a Fi mistake to say that someone isn't being genuine because they acted in concert with external norms instead of internal. if i don't throw something every time i want to throw something, am i really not being authentic? i don't think so. i just prioritized differently. other people just prioritize certain things differently.

I'm not picking up anything on my prickometer. :D

how do you stop your prickometer from picking up on you?

YES!!! Thread closed. It's over. he's the weiner.

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=salA_schmvE"]A WEINER?[/YOUTUBE]

Chloe

You should step it up and keep it real if you're Fi then.

I must comment on this, i am not speaking about deja vu i am not sure why he "plays it" etc.. only for myself.. and in general

seems like you could really be Fe user :) from this because ... i'd expect some Fi user who "plays it" (if you exclude try hard) does it as a message "nothing is real anyway", or "i cant explain to you the depth of my feelings so i wont try", it's often kinda self-depreciating humor, insisting how it's all relative .. some things are most clear when left unspoken.

in other words; i dont think playing is always bad thing as it seems that it is perceived here.

trying hard on the other hand is... different story.

that's it, i dont know would any FP agree with me on this..

KDude

Forget whether his Fi is following external norms or not. His trolling is mostly harmless either way. It's not a Fi issue. It's his style of trolling you should pay attention to, not the idea of trolling. The subjects are concrete and delivered through lackadaisical one-liners. Belittling threads about Asian women, calling INFPs emo, sex jokes that aren't funny enough for most to reply to. It's all too obvious and direct. It could just be some elaborate N scheme where he's specifically channeling something that seems more like conventional trolling. In which case, he's a genius. That's why I asked to keep it real then. If he really is just hiding something, then drop the act already and be the ENFP genius he is. We can never have enough of those. :cool:

Chloe

i wasnt talking about deja vu (i didnt read most his posts and those jokes u r talking about) i just went on a tangent bc it reminded me of something.
didnt i specifically state that i am not tlking about him?!

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Forget whether his Fi is following external norms or not. His trolling is mostly harmless either way. It's not a Fi issue. It's his style of trolling you should pay attention to, not the idea of trolling. The subjects are concrete and delivered through lackadaisical one-liners. Belittling threads about Asian women, calling INFPs emo, sex jokes that aren't funny enough for most to reply to. It's all too obvious and direct. It could just be some elaborate N scheme where he's specifically channeling something that seems more like conventional trolling. In which case, he's a genius. That's why I asked to keep it real then. If he really is just hiding something, then drop the act already and be the ENFP genius he is. We can never have enough of those. :cool:

I would not call his trolling "genius." It's really not epic enough for all that.

And I'm kind of a troll connoisseur.

KDude

i wasnt talking about deja vu (i didnt read most his posts and those jokes u r talking about) i just went on a tangent bc it reminded me of something.
didnt i specifically state that i am not tlking about him?!

I was already typing that post as a response to skylights, and then saw yours after I posted. I thought there might be confusion. Sorry about that. ;)

Either way, yes, it's likely I'm Fe. I don't want to derail the thread, but NFJs don't necessarily about external standards. I'm just trying to point out things that don't sound ENFP (I could be wrong too.. It's not that important. I wouldn't even bother retyping him, but he asked in this thread).

I would not call his trolling "genius." It's really not epic enough for all that.

And I'm kind of a troll connoisseur.

I wouldn't either.. Unless, like I said, he actually has planned all along to ironically play a conventional troll (because "that's what he wants us to think"). That's genius then.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Heh actually, I was already typing that post as a response to skylights, and then saw yours after I posted. I thought there might be confusion. Sorry about that ;)

Either way, yes, it's likely I'm Fe. I don't want to derail the thread, but NFJs don't necessarily about external standards. I'm just trying to point out things that don't sound ENFP (I could be wrong too.. It's not that important. I wouldn't even bother retyping him, but he asked in this thread).

I wouldn't either.. Unless, like I said, he actually has planned all along to ironically play a conventional troll (because "that's what he wants us to think"). That's genius then.

ha ha ha...no.

have you ever seen the user who calls himself "man"?

now that's ironic lame trolliing

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Shouldn't that be 'you're'?

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.