• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What is the woman in the paintings type?

DJAchtundvierzig

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx
imgres

Google Image Result for http://tess28.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/edwardhopper-morning-sun-1952.jpg

I say INFJ because...

Her aloneness leans more towards the I side, I know it doesn't mean anything.
N because of the way she holds her shoulders forward, as if shes waiting or thinking for something. Her intuition so speaks through her shoulders.
F because females are more commenly known to be Fs. The way she is crossing her arms over her legs and her natural stance emits submissive behavior which is commenly leaned toward the F side, not the T side.
J because her bed is made perfectly neat, and her pillow is perfectly fluffed. And aren't Js known to seem more tense or uptight? Because I get that impression from her.
Welp, there is my arguement. I'd love some feedback as to why you think this woman may be a certain type. Thanks alot! :yes: :)

You

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
She's probably into the pilots or construction workers.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
haha, well, on one hand, i think it's easy to make an argument for your own type, cause you see everything through your own lens.

on the other hand, i agree with you about F and J. i think it's too hard to tell I or N based off the picture. in E's defense, she's looking at something out the window, and in S's defense - well, i'm just not a huge fan of typing a Perceiving function based off body language. Judging makes more sense that way, though it's still pretty questionable.

DJAchtundvierzig

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx
Edward Hopper iis all about lonelyness so I'm still going to stick with I. But yeah, i agreee on the S part. I think she may be an ISFJ.