• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Verdict on My Type

What do you believe my type to be?

• Total voters

JustDave

MBTI Type
xNTP
Oh well, I tried. Good luck!

I'm off to post on some new threads.:bye:

Maverick

MBTI Type
ENTJ
A messy, procrastinating INTJ who is not at all interested in application?
Or an oddly meticulous and rather ambitious INTP?
Or do you think it is something else?

INTJ's are planned and interested in application.

INTP's are meticulous and ambitious (like all NT's).

Your Ne+Ti scores are higher than your Ni+Te scores.

So, INTP.

Ezra

Luctor et emergo
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Your Ne+Ti scores are higher than your Ni+Te scores.

Based on what; that shitty cognitive processes test? I've scored as a myriad of things on that, so I don't trust it at all.

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Possibly, who knows? :)

Merk,

Don't shoot me, i'm only trying to help ...

You have been very candid about your behavior any chance you are an Extrovert not an Introvert?

It's a valid point, but I think many of us who are very much introverted are more candid on ye olde internets than we are naturally- participating in online fora is almost like interactive journalling. I don't see much E in merkw otherwise.

JustDave

MBTI Type
xNTP
Ahh, also a good point.

I often forget that unlike myself, some people's mouths actually stop moving.

BTW, [Warning: i'm probably the most confused person on this forum regarding typing others] is it me or does having a poll seem like a very T thing to do? It's such a cold and precise way of determining something.

In my case i kept discussing my potential type until i felt comfortable with it.

Anyway, i am probably way off the mark as usual ...

white

~dangerous curves ahead~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Ahh, also a good point.

I often forget that unlike myself, some people's mouths actually stop moving.

BTW, [Warning: i'm probably the most confused person on this forum regarding typing others] is it me or does having a poll seem like a very T thing to do? It's such a cold and precise way of determining something.

In my case i kept discussing my potential type until i felt comfortable with it.

Anyway, i am probably way off the mark as usual ...

I'd have said J, not T. :) Definite conclusions. Either that or a tired P actually.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
My guess is that being kind of ambitious could lean you towards INTJ. Many INTP's seem very bad with Te, so that brings it into doubt. Your strong Fi seems to weaken the case for INTP as well. With the strong N in both directions, you could be an INTJ.

Geoff

Lallygag Moderator
MBTI Type
INXP
Since when were INTPs ambitious?

1. They don't want to lead, or be led.
2. They don't want to be in charge of chunks of society
3. They want to pursue knowledge and often don't care whether it gets large scale acceptance
4. They don't want status symbols or acceptance marks by society

Any other definition of ambition I'm missing?

-Geoff

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
I think INTP.

What I've noticed about INTJ's is that they start off with a theory that they've worked out internally, and ask questions and do research in order to fine tune it. What I notice with your posts and threads, your questions and way of operating on this board, is that you start off with a question, and you ask questions and test reactions in order to gather information, to form a theory. That seems more INTP to me.

I went with INTJ because an INTP would have accepted the ambiguousness long ago and written an elaborate theory about it that they will forever revise. :D (I tease... )

Your aggressive pursuit of seeking definition caused me to chose J over P. I've seen Ps look into their boundaries and structure, but not with the singular J level intensity of "MUST HAVE... NOW..."

I'm not trying to force either one of the options.
I just want the answer to this dilemma ASAP.
Also, couldn't this rigid determination to find out my type just be a manifestation of Ti? There have been several INTPs like this.

All excellent points.

Why does it matter so much right now?