• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What am I?

Ivy's type:

• ESFJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ESFP

• ESTJ

• ESTP

• ENFJ

• ENFP

• ENTJ

• ENTP

• ISFP

• ISTJ

• INTJ

• INTP

• Total voters

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
:hi: birds are irrelevant! back to the task at hand! *whipCRACK!*
Srslytho. Have I given the impression that I don't like tangents? I love tangents! Tangents keep things interesting. Sticking to the topic seems claustrophobic and stale to me. IOW a topic/purpose is a launching point.

She says that so decisively. :wubbie:

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well i've got nothing so I'll just keep my mouth shut :D

no, no, Songbird = [anal] jay = bird, and you were talking about birds, and well, see? It was all connected, despite being a tangent!

(But we're robin Ivy of her little nest here, so I'm going to duck and chicken out before she gooses us!)

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
It's all good, J- I'm already wondering how long I can let this thread continue before it starts to look like AWing. ;)

JustDave

MBTI Type
xNTP
no, no, Songbird = [anal] jay = bird, and you were talking about birds, and well, see? It was all connected, despite being a tangent!

(But we're robin Ivy of her little nest here, so I'm going to duck and chicken out before she gooses us!)

Got it. What can I say? I'm a bit dense :doh:

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
Prior to spending time with you irl (can I say that?) I figured you to be an INFP. Now I believe that you're an ISFJ. But you know it's so hard to tell that even I get confused as to what my type is. I think this is the deal, you're a great hat wearer. You probably put the NT hat on when you're with Noah and at INTPc. When you're dealing with your kids you're wearing the ISFJ hat, etc. Does that make sense? Now if I could just figure how to wear this S hat I'll be set with our kids. ;)

What type would you like to be?

JustDave

MBTI Type
xNTP
For what it's worth. I think being a Sensor is easy. Just grip and rip it!

Don't think just do. And above all else, don't over-analyze everything.