• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Someone I know when I was a child. What his type ?

A.H.

Hi

I have a friend who I didn't. See him for years. I want to know his type PLZ

this what I remmber about him :

- he is a Silent person.

- He never hurt anyone and when he talk he rarely rise his voice .
But he sometime make you angry by twisting his word. ( he enjoy doing that )

- he is hard working person.

- he know what he want and he naver change until he reach his goals.

- he is now working in the police .

- he can show his emotion easly he don't try to hide them.

-

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
sounds like IxxJ... maybe ISTJ, INTJ, ISFJ or INFJ?

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Yeah, I think IxxJ too. I'm leaning slightly towards IxFJ. The last statement: he can show his emotion easly he don't try to hide them, suggests Fe as an auxiliary function. I would think that ISTJ and INTJ would be less inclined to show emotions. The fact that he works as a police officer makes me think ISFJ is more likely than INFJ. SJs are common among the police, NFs are not so common. However, I try not to type based on career choice. Different types can be in the same career for different reasons. Perhaps the better question to ask is, what draws him to police work as a career? This could be insightful in further narrowing down his type.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Yeah, I think IxxJ too. I'm leaning slightly towards IxFJ. The last statement: he can show his emotion easly he don't try to hide them, suggests Fe as an auxiliary function. I would think that ISTJ and INTJ would be less inclined to show emotions.

i thought that initially too, but openly communicating personal feeling is actually much more the realm of Fi than Fe. Fe tends to tend (haha) to others and keep quieter about itself. INFJs can be very warm but are rarely very open.

which makes me lean a tiny bit more toward well-developed TJ, probably ISTJ for the reasons you mentioned too. i'm especially inclined to believe that he might have a well-developed tert since he sounds like a really decent all-around person - more likely to be balanced.