• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

This is just beginning to get on my nerves...

JustDave

MBTI Type
xNTP
Hmm ... you win.

Good luck deteming your type. Hopefully someone can help you ...:bye:

JustDave

MBTI Type
xNTP
Yeah I'm back.

Despite my flaswed logic I refuse to give up. :devil:

Oh, and bad spelling.

Nadir

Enigma
MBTI Type
INxJ
Enneagram
[Grammar Nazi Mode] (1) The apostrophe after "creators" is completely uncalled-for. (2) Lack of agreement in the phrase "of those website." Either make website plural or replace 'those' with another adjective. (3) Lastly, in the phrase "about type then me," you have used "then" improperly. "Than" should be in its place. Finally, "me" should be replaced with "I."
[/Grammar Nazi Mode]

Not to put a damper on your entertainment, but the hyphenation of "uncalled-for" is completely uncalled for... not to mention, you missed the "assement" -> "assessment" correction.

Carry on! :)

MerkW

Not to put a damper on your entertainment, but the hyphenation of "uncalled-for" is completely uncalled for...

I know. It is a bad OCD habit of mine that I seemingly can't get rid of.

Nadir

Enigma
MBTI Type
INxJ
Enneagram
It happens to the best of us...

Now, I want you to visit this euthanasia center...

JustDave

MBTI Type
xNTP
Not to put a damper on your entertainment, but the hyphenation of "uncalled-for" is completely uncalled for... not to mention, you missed the "assement" -> "assessment" correction.

Carry on! :)

Don't be so pedantic! It's the message that matterz, not the delivery:harhar:

Xander

Lex Parsimoniae
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w8
INTP vs INTJ.

- Why would an INTJ care?
- INTPs are masters of their chosen hobby. All else is random assorted information. I frequently pwn our ISTJ on the rules of D&D. That's one of my pet project and hence I hold a catalogue of facts and figures. Midn you my INTJ friend can beat me but he's just weird :D
- INTJs take a virtual walk around the information gathered and come up with a conclusion from there. That's why it's such a swine to shift them. They've already walked past all the information. You have to show them that either they've missed something (unlikely) or challenge their judgement of certain facets of the information.
- INTPs judge the information coming in, the conclusion is often immediate but sometimes it takes a bit of musing then the answer appears from the mists of confusion.
- INTPs will tell you that your definition of one facet are wrong and hence your conclusion is wrong. INTJs are more likely to just tell you you're wrong. The one I know tends to do this while rolling his eyes in a whimsical "poor mortal" fashion.

Why are you bothered by the way?
Unless you're trying to refine the definition of yourself (INTP) why bother?