• INFP

3 30.00%
  • INFJ

8 80.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
First 12

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Quiet View Post
    Haha Halla, you're my hero. I just wanna be an ESTP like you!
    Yes, ever since I pushed and snuffled my way to the surface that wonderful Spring morning, walked through the rabbits' hedge and came upon the river, spying the twinkling brown eye of the Water Rat, I have always just wanted to be like him.

Of course the Water Rat, or Ratty as he likes me to call him, is extrovert while I am merely an introverted Mole. And I live snug underground, safe from the shocks of the world, while Ratty lives in a bijou residence right beside the full bodied river.

How I would love to be bold like Ratty, picnicking on the river in his beautiful boat, having adventures every day and loving every minute of it. But the best I can do is tag along and offer Ratty any support I can.

Of course the alternative is Badger. He also lives underground in a huge, ancient warren and he maintains his privacy fiercely. And although I would never say this to his face, he is a fierce introvert, while I am neither fierce nor an extrovert.

I have spoken to my therapist (yes, even Moles have therapists) and she blamed my mother. My mother was both fierce and timid at the same time, but I guess I have only inherited the timidity. No wonder I hero worship Ratty and Badger and take Halla as my role model.
    Last edited by Mole; 09-27-2010 at 03:36 PM.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Arclight View Post
    Hmm well I know a bit about you on a more personal level..

I would guess INFx .. but then in your video.. you can come across as a bit INTJ..

Based on all that.. INFJ makes the most sense

Yes it has helped that we have known eachother from before I signed up here. Infact I was really happy to see you finally discover your type too. . ENFJ is very fitting for you, and as I understand, it is the most introverted of all the E types. My brother is also ENFJ. I really see the similarities between you both. <3

Yes I did appear INTJ in my vid. It was strange to see myself. I did attribute it to being a bit nervous, but then I have found myself wondering if I do infact present like this at times. Who knows? I've contemplated making another vid just to see if I see anything different about myself. I'm wondering if I'll be less INTJ'ish if I'm feeling more familiar by doing it twice.
    "What's Taters, Precious?" --- Gollum.

"Bring your pretty face, to my axe". --- Gimly.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    Yes, ever since I pushed and snuffled my way to the surface that wonderful Spring morning, walked through the rabbits' hedge and came upon the river, spying the twinkling brown eye of the Water Rat, I have always just wanted to be like him.

Of course the Water Rat, or Ratty as he likes me to call him, is extrovert while I am merely an introverted Mole. And I live snug underground, safe from the shocks of the world, while Ratty lives in a bijou residence right beside the full bodied river.

How I would love to be bold like ratty, picnicking on the river in his beautiful boat, having adventures every day and loving every minute of it. But the best I can do is tag along and offer Ratty any support I can.

Of course the alternative is Badger. He also lives underground in a huge, ancient warren and he maintains his privacy fiercely. And although I would never say this to his face, he is a fierce introvert, while I am neither fierce nor an extrovert.

I have spoken to my therapist (yes, even Moles have therapists) and she blamed my mother. My mother was both fierce and timid at the same time, but I guess I have only inherited the timidity. No wonder I hero worship Ratty and Badger and take Halla as my role model.

Victor, this is amazingly cryptically specific. It's paradoxal in an interesting way. I always enjoy reading your posts, and yes, our Halla is very awesome indeed!

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

I thought I'd come back to this thread. A few stressful days have passed now. I'm still not sure where I am in myself, but it's not surprising. I'm sure I'll have more clarity after some more time has passed. My type will become apparent when my life resettles. So I suppose I'll revisit this thread in a few weeks or so.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Quiet View Post
    Victor, this is amazingly cryptically specific. It's paradoxal in an interesting way. I always enjoy reading your posts, and yes, our Halla is very awesome indeed!
    It seems that Quiet is a delightful INF.

Wonderfully sensitive and highly appreciative of others, Quiet is capable of the deepest and happiest of relationships. And no doubt there is someone equally sensitive and appreciative looking for her.

In the meantime we are lucky to have her to ourselves as she quietly recollects her emotions in tranquillity, shares them with us, and integrates them into her life.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    7w8

Infp.
    Oh, its
    You

MBTI
    WINE
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    It seems that Quiet is a delightful INF.

Wonderfully sensitive and highly appreciative of others, Quiet is capable of the deepest and happiest of relationships. And no doubt there is someone equally sensitive and appreciative looking for her.

In the meantime we are lucky to have her to ourselves as she quietly recollects her emotions in tranquillity, shares them with us, and integrates them into her life.
    Yes, after reading a bit of everyone's blog's here and there, I do agree with you Victor that Quiet is sensitive and capable of great love. I hope she is able to take the good things about her current situation and apply them to a brand new existence with a brand new outlook.
    I would have liked to have been able to view her little video she said she made, but as I'm so new to this forum aspect I'm afraid I'm experiencing navigational difficulties....Basically, I'm totally LOST. I'm trying to figure out my "type" as accurately as I can and I'm thinking of putting a video in there myself.
    I'd LOVE Any thoughts, ideas, or good old fashioned help passed along my way.....

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w4

Well you know where I side on this issue don't you M? You are like me, and INFJ with a weak J (like many INFJ's). You belong in the INF pj's club! INFJ is your core, with INFP our first stress type backup. Live with that....I know you can!
    Your soul shines in hasty splendor
    Come see the spark,
    Come feel the surrender. --Qp

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Oops I voted before reading the OP. I thought the question was which type(s) are more of the quiet type (i.e. shy silent ones in a group) and I voted INFJ and INFP.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"