MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by haag261390 View Post
    Thanks everyone for the suggestions!

Do ENFPs or INTJ/ENTJs contradict themselves? because she does a lot of times and not notice it. I caught her a lot of times contradicting herself while saying another.

She also argues for the sake of it and always starts something and enjoys arguing. I think shes argumentative and never stops until she got her point proven.

She also has an INFJ friend and they get along well and could talk about in depth discussions on and on but he ends up not understanding her. If he seems confusing, she could always make sense out of it.

from mostly used to least

Te(excellent use)>Si>Fi>Ne(average use)>Se>Fe>Ti>Ni(underused)
    I argue for the sake of it. *Love to argue*. You'll see ENFPs arguing all around this forum. However, strictly from this post I'm gonna say ENFP or ENTJ. The function order you're giving seems ESTJ, but ENFPs have those functions too.

Do you think she's S or N? From the way you described her I assumed, N...but...what does she spend a lot of time thinking about? What are her favorite subjects? What is she good at? How does she prefer to learn?

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    I argue for the sake of it. *Love to argue*. You'll see ENFPs arguing all around this forum. However, strictly from this post I'm gonna say ENFP or ENTJ. The function order you're giving seems ESTJ, but ENFPs have those functions too.

Do you think she's S or N? From the way you described her I assumed, N...but...what does she spend a lot of time thinking about? What are her favorite subjects? What is she good at? How does she prefer to learn?
    Interesting.

Shes difficult to understand and only a few people can really get her. Her boyfriend though, thinks shes normal because of her personality but thinks that shes intelligent and can hardly keep up with her or say anything in return because of that. Hes an ISF for sure. She can be complicated and she thinks no one would understand why she does what she does except a few, that'd be me and my mom. We can read her like a book but its hard for me to tell what her MBTI is because she can balance out almost everything in the right situations except her F. Shes horrible at sympathizing and showing compassion and shed feel uncomfortable if she sees the need to do that. Anyway, she tells me she spends time a lot of her time thinking a lot about why everything is the way it is and a lot of about society and finding 'alternative' ways of going against the standard because its expected out of you. Im sure it can go into details and she loves details but if she doesnt know you personally, she can be impersonal and would only go for the big picture.

Shes always excelled in subjects like Biology, its based on facts. Sociology and Psychology she says can vary because it has a lot of theories in it thats never certain. She told me that I should observe and understand a theory before believing it or applying it in life. In Sociology class, I was with her, she really didnt understand the theories because she wasnt interested and she didnt want to. She could only go in depth with everything if she were to be really interested in it.

Shes good at philosophical talk if you got her into the mood or into it but she also loves factual subjects like Biology, even if it has theories in it, she observes it and see if it contradicts itself and spends time thinking about how it came about and who created evolutionary and sees its flaws. She always prefers to learn the hard way and likes a challenge. One time, my ENFJ friend tested her on her being random but she couldnt follow up with the patterns. In our conversations, shes always stable than random. She can be random if she wanted to be, but thats if she got into the mood, but she rarely is.

Shes not a happy type of person either. Shes always very serious but playful when she needs to be.

I dont know if shes an S or an N but I know an ESTJ and theyre a lot alike.

All I know is shes a TJ.