Enneagram
    5w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by I am the Senate View Post
    Political parties or social gatherings?
    haha, both if you don't mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Craft View Post
    Interesting. What don't you like about sports, if any?

Doesn't an INTJ have the total absence of Fe? What do you think in terms of Te?

Could you define this "Ti vibe"?
    Yes, it's true, but I think Te would be more about putting things into a system, organizing... Ti is about how things work and why, he seemed to be more about it. But no one is better than him to say if it fits or not his personality...

haha, both if you don't mind.
    Political parties, I am reluctant to draw too much of an opinion on them, as for me to feel comfortable to do so would mean I would need to be in one and to explore it and gather as much information about it before coming to a conclusion. I don't like to just "assume" things. As an outsider I feel I can only speculate about them. If I were to believe what is reported in the media, then the major political parties are somewhat corrupt, with many members of said parties seemingly incompetent, even at being corrupt, which you would think would require more concentration. Like I said though, I can only speculate, and I don't like to do that.

As for social gatherings, well as a concept they seem fine. I can't say I've been to many, the ones I have been to have been mostly pleasant enough. I can't say I'm particularly interested in attending them.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    N/A

Political parties, I am reluctant to draw too much of an opinion on them, as for me to feel comfortable to do so would mean I would need to be in one and to explore it and gather as much information about it before coming to a conclusion. I don't like to just "assume" things. As an outsider I feel I can only speculate about them. If I were to believe what is reported in the media, then the major political parties are somewhat corrupt, with many members of said parties seemingly incompetent, even at being corrupt, which you would think would require more concentration. Like I said though, I can only speculate, and I don't like to do that.

As for social gatherings, well as a concept they seem fine. I can't say I've been to many, the ones I have been to have been mostly pleasant enough. I can't say I'm particularly interested in attending them.
    I see. So, what else do you want?

I see. So, what else do you want?
    You'll have to elaborate, do you mean in a general sense? And would my answers need to be realistic, or can I be as fanciful as possible?

Quote Originally Posted by cfs1992 View Post
    Yes, it's true, but I think Te would be more about putting things into a system, organizing... Ti is about how things work and why, he seemed to be more about it. But no one is better than him to say if it fits or not his personality...
    If you intended your last sentence to be bait for me to reply, then you have succeeded, congratulations.

To answer though, I like putting things into a system and organizing, and even if something appears to be chaos to somebody else, to me it's always organized chaos. I feel I can see patterns and connections in everything.

I am also extremely interested in how things work and why. Simply because I place a very high value on being able to understand things, and then being able to extrapolate various ideas and concepts and appyling them to other things which are seemingly completely unrelated, but yet it all fits together. For me anyway.

I'm not sure if that helps give any indication one way or the other to whether or not I am primarily Ti or Te.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    N/A

You'll have to elaborate, do you mean in a general sense? And would my answers need to be realistic, or can I be as fanciful as possible?
    I'm just wondering about the purpose of the thread. How should it end?

I'm just wondering about the purpose of the thread. How should it end?
    Oh right. It should end when I feel I have what I need from it, which is some insight from people other than myself as to what my type may be. I was/am after a bit of thought stimulation from people who know more about this stuff than I do.

By the way, I have taken quite a few of these type tests online, and I don't know how seriously they should be taken, but I would say 9 times out of 10 the result is INTJ. Although the responses of some people in this thread have got me thinking a bit more.

Have you derived anything from the questions you have asked me?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    N/A

Oh right. It should end when I feel I have what I need from it, which is some insight from people other than myself as to what my type may be. I was/am after a bit of thought stimulation from people who know more about this stuff than I do.

By the way, I have taken quite a few of these type tests online, and I don't know how seriously they should be taken, but I would say 9 times out of 10 the result is INTJ. Although the responses of some people in this thread have got me thinking a bit more.

Have you derived anything from the questions you have asked me?
    I have many questions to ask but the very action of asking drains me. So yeah...

The people who I think are "common pros" on this doesn't seem to be active at this point.

I'm not exactly sure what to give you. An explanation of function jargon? Stimulation? not sure what that is..but

alright: Do you have any fears? Can you identify them?

I have many questions to ask but the very action of asking drains me. So yeah...

The people who I think are "common pros" on this doesn't seem to be active at this point.

I'm not exactly sure what to give you. An explanation of function jargon? Stimulation? not sure what that is..but

alright: Do you have any fears? Can you identify them?
    Never achieving great success is one perhaps. I don't think I could ever settle for an "average" life.