Enneagram
    5w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by cfs1992 View Post
    INTP.
    explicate plitz...

Quote Originally Posted by Craft View Post
    Senator. How much do you like sports? Why?
    Sport in general I find interesting, due to the dedication needed to be a professional sportsman, the competitive nature and will to win which are needed.

As for football, I can safely say it is the sport I appreciate the most, by a long way. Not only does it satisfy an intellectual need, with the tactics of 11 v. 11 going head to head in a game of metaphorical chess, but also greatly satisfies an aesthetic need in me. Football is a highly creative game, with lots of expression of individual talent and technical ability, which I find very nice to watch(well, when there are good players playing anyway).

Oh, and as for being a fan, I am very fanatic, and sometimes even blindly. Indeed, football is a great emotional outlet for me. I can really delve into the tribalistic nature of it, and I love the competition.

explicate plitz...
    By the description he seems to be totally unaware about what the society finds acceptable (what, I think, is an indicator of an inferior Fe, so Ti-dom). The intuition is quite obvious.

I got the Ti vibe all the time...

Quote Originally Posted by SecondBest View Post
    Fair enough, man. I'm just giving you my assessment based on your OP. You know yourself better than anyone else so you have the final say on your type.

I still stand by the assessment based on the information given in the OP, but if you say you are another type, you are another type. If you are running into differences based on one profile of an INFP (which bear in mind is the archetypal INFP, which I do not believe you to be - I also added cognitive functions to my assessment), then that's fine. INTP, maybe...
    I understand. I know that archetypal types must be very rare, simply because I cannot believe personalities which are forged in today's society can be that linear. I just wanted to point out these differences between the article and myself, I wasn't necessarily arguing against your assessment.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by I am the Senate View Post
    Sport in general I find interesting, due to the dedication needed to be a professional sportsman, the competitive nature and will to win which are needed.

As for football, I can safely say it is the sport I appreciate the most, by a long way. Not only does it satisfy an intellectual need, with the tactics of 11 v. 11 going head to head in a game of metaphorical chess, but also greatly satisfies an aesthetic need in me. Football is a highly creative game, with lots of expression of individual talent and technical ability, which I find very nice to watch(well, when there are good players playing anyway).

Oh, and as for being a fan, I am very fanatic, and sometimes even blindly. Indeed, football is a great emotional outlet for me. I can really delve into the tribalistic nature of it, and I love the competition.
    Interesting. What don't you like about sports, if any?

Quote Originally Posted by cfs1992 View Post
    By the description he seems to be totally unaware about what the society finds acceptable (what, I think, is an indicator of an inferior Fe, so Ti-dom).
    Doesn't an INTJ have the total absence of Fe? What do you think in terms of Te?

The intuition is quite obvious.

I got the Ti vibe all the time...
    Could you define this "Ti vibe"?

MBTI
    XXXX
    Enneagram
    5w4

Why are you asking people to slap a type on you, loser.

Interesting. What don't you like about sports, if any?
    Hmm. After having a think I cannot say there is anything I don't like. There is stuff I am indifferent to, but as for not liking, I don't believe there is anything. Certainly nothing has immediately sprung to mind anyway.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by I am the Senate View Post
    Hmm. After having a think I cannot say there is anything I don't like. There is stuff I am indifferent to, but as for not liking, I don't believe there is anything. Certainly nothing has immediately sprung to mind anyway.
    Ok, what's your opinion on "parties"?

Ok, what's your opinion on "parties"?
    Political parties or social gatherings? Or something else?