• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

INFJ or INTJ

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
you're not SP.

"The reason for my search is if I better understand myself then I could probably ascertain what will bring me fulfillment. Lately I've been feeling hollow inside."

no waaaaaay

unless we're speaking depressed SP, which can come across quite differently ;)

JustDave

MBTI Type
xNTP
unless we're speaking depressed SP, which can come across quite differently ;)

Yeah, I've been down lately. No particular reason, I think it's the weather. And, when I'm depressed I tend to be very introspective.

Although today I feel great. All this posting has re-charged my batteries! I think i'm ready to conquer the world again.

JustDave

MBTI Type
xNTP
I've got another idea, although it is a stretch.

I have noticed that most of the Intuitives on this forum have very ethereal usernames (dissonace, metatmorphisis, aelan, etc.) however the Sensor seems to have more concrete usernames (whatever, ...). Anything???

JustDave

MBTI Type
xNTP
How do I lock this thread? It's a dead end so I've started a newer, better thread that i'd rather people post to.

Gabe

MBTI Type
ENTP
And yet, almost nothing about Extraverted people seems more objective.
Introversion is self-derived, but also allows for greater seperation from bias inducing influences, no?

back to introverted sensing: for instance, I'm sure that, say, Mozart's instructions for the scenery/props in the 'der holle nacht' scene of The Magic flute were written down in the original score. And yet even versions of the opera that don't purposefully change that (ie. modern adaptions) have different scenes, different colors, different costumes, a different conversation before the Queen of the Night's aria, and a different coreography for the aria itself.

So it goes for every other introverted function.