User Tag List

First 21011121314 Last

Results 111 to 120 of 147

Thread: INFJ or INTJ

  1. #111
    Senior Member JustDave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    xNTP
    Posts
    992

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiddo View Post
    It's the exact same with me. And there is a reason for that.

    Cognitive Functions INFJ- Ni, Fe, Ti, Se
    Cognitive Functions ESTP- Se, Ti, Fe, Ni

    Same set of cognitive functions but simply in reverse order. Opposites attract after all.
    I've got one. When people around me are unhappy they tend to make me unhappy. Isn't that Fe not Fi? If yes, then wouldn't that preculde me from being an INFP??? Maybe? Me so confuzed ...

  2. #112
    not to be trusted miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Posts
    20,122

    Default

    I think I may have mentioned somewhere here that my family motto seems to be "better that they be unhappy than you" it's well engrained into all of us!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

  3. #113
    Senior Member JustDave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    xNTP
    Posts
    992

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gabe View Post
    OK. Now you can read an ISFP profile (A GOOD ISFP profile). I suggest Best-Fit Type : Exploring the Multiple Models of Personality Type
    You got it! I'll be back in a few (good thing today is a holiday)

  4. #114
    Senior Member Gabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    590

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiddo View Post
    It's the exact same with me. And there is a reason for that.

    Cognitive Functions INFJ- Ni, Fe, Ti, Se
    Cognitive Functions ESTP- Se, Ti, Fe, Ni

    Same set of cognitive functions but simply in reverse order. Opposites attract after all.
    Yeah, except I like whatever's posts too.

  5. #115
    Senior Member Gabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    590

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JustDave View Post
    I've got one. When people around me are unhappy they tend to make me unhappy. Isn't that Fe not Fi? If yes, then wouldn't that preculde me from being an INFP??? Maybe? Me so confuzed ...
    either feeling attitude can do that.

  6. #116
    Senior Member JustDave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    xNTP
    Posts
    992

    Default

    I read the ISFP article and it's close but not quite right for two reasons:

    - When I get angry all hell breaks loose. I'm not violent but very, VERY assertive.

    - I thrive on challenge. When someone tells me it can't be done, it increases my desire to do it by about 500%

  7. #117
    Furry Critter with Claws Kiddo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    MBTI
    OMNi
    Posts
    2,790

    Default

    Take the hemisphere dominance test. Usually right=P and left=J.

    TestCafe: free brain type test, free iq test, online testing, emotional iq test, I.Q., personality test, love, astrology, career, relationship

    Quote Originally Posted by Gabe View Post
    Yeah, except I like whatever's posts too.
    :rolli: He was saying that out of all the people on the forum, he clicked with whatever, not that he just liked her posts. Honestly, there is a difference between helping a person find their type and relentlessly confusing them.

  8. #118
    Senior Member Gabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    590

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JustDave View Post
    I read the ISFP article and it's close but not quite right for two reasons:

    - When I get angry all hell breaks loose. I'm not violent but very, VERY assertive.

    - I thrive on challenge. When someone tells me it can't be done, it increases my desire to do it by about 500%
    Well, you'll never agree with EVERYTHING the example person says.
    anyway, that's it for me. Good luck finding your type

  9. #119
    Senior Member JustDave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    xNTP
    Posts
    992

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gabe View Post
    Well, you'll never agree with EVERYTHING the example person says.
    anyway, that's it for me. Good luck finding your type
    So true!

    Thanks for your help.

  10. #120
    Senior Member JustDave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    xNTP
    Posts
    992

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiddo View Post
    Take the hemisphere dominance test. Usually right=P and left=J.

    TestCafe: free brain type test, free iq test, online testing, emotional iq test, I.Q., personality test, love, astrology, career, relationship



    :rolli: He was saying that out of all the people on the forum, he clicked with whatever, not that he just liked her posts. Honestly, there is a difference between helping a person find their type and relentlessly confusing them.
    Done.

    55% right brain, 45% left brain. but pretty much no brain

Similar Threads

  1. Plato: INFJ or INTJ
    By Blackwater in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 11-09-2012, 03:01 PM
  2. INFJ? or INTJ? or INTP? or ISTP?
    By mwv6r in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-23-2012, 08:57 PM
  3. INFJ or INTJ? Future major in mind...
    By EmmaK in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-15-2009, 11:06 AM
  4. INFJ or INTJ or something else?
    By Grace in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-13-2009, 06:58 PM
  5. INFJ or INTJ?!?!?!
    By timo in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-09-2008, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO