User Tag List

First 910111213 Last

Results 101 to 110 of 147

Thread: INFJ or INTJ

  1. #101
    Senior Member JustDave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    xNTP
    Posts
    992

    Default

    What I meant was many people have difficulty seeing the world from outside their perspectives. Whereas I often can.

    For example I am a horrible debater becuase I often see the subject from both sides and can usually find equal merit in both.

  2. #102
    Senior Member JustDave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    xNTP
    Posts
    992

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiddo View Post
    It seems to me that Gabe is over complicating this. Most of the people in this thread have agreed with the assessment that you are INFJ. Ultimately, the best way to tell is to engage people in this forum and see which ones click with your way of thinking.
    Well in that case it's probably Whatever. She seems to have a very direct earthy communication style that resonates with me. Thus far her posts are very concise yet playful.

  3. #103
    Senior Member Gabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    590

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiddo View Post
    It seems to me that Gabe is over complicating this. Most of the people in this thread have agreed with the assessment that you are INFJ. Ultimately, the best way to tell is to engage people in this forum and see which ones click with your way of thinking.
    That would mean absolutely nothing. Different types experience being 'on the same wavelength' all the time.
    I am not overcomplicating. I am drawing this out for as long as neccisary for Dave to find what type he actually is.

  4. #104
    not to be trusted miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Posts
    20,126

    Default

    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...tml#post102204

    read post # 993 here- if that resonates you could very well be an SP!

    btw- adorable dog! is it yours?

    and interesting note on ESTPs and INFJs- somehow I can really identify with INFJs even though I REALLY am an ESTP!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

  5. #105
    Senior Member JustDave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    xNTP
    Posts
    992

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gabe View Post
    That would mean absolutely nothing. Different types experience being 'on the same wavelength' all the time.
    I am not overcomplicating. I am drawing this out for as long as neccisary for Dave to find what type he actually is.
    Which I certainly appreciate.

    The important thing to remember in my case is it's all for fun. My intent is to learn a bit about myself and have some fun in the process.

  6. #106
    Senior Member JustDave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    xNTP
    Posts
    992

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...tml#post102204

    read post # 993 here- if that resonates you could very well be an SP!

    btw- adorable dog! is it yours?
    I wish, but no it isn't. However, when I do get a dog it will definitely be a beagle. I love those little guys. Lots of heart.

  7. #107
    Furry Critter with Claws Kiddo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    MBTI
    OMNi
    Posts
    2,790

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JustDave View Post
    Well in that case it's probably Whatever. She seems to have a very direct earthy communication style that resonates with me. Thus far her posts are very concise yet playful.
    It's the exact same with me. And there is a reason for that.

    Cognitive Functions INFJ- Ni, Fe, Ti, Se
    Cognitive Functions ESTP- Se, Ti, Fe, Ni

    Same set of cognitive functions but simply in reverse order. Opposites attract after all.

  8. #108
    Senior Member Gabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    590

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JustDave View Post
    What I meant was many people have difficulty seeing the world from outside their perspectives. Whereas I often can.

    For example I am a horrible debater becuase I often see the subject from both sides and can usually find equal merit in both.
    ah, so it's a domfi thing, not an intuition thing. OK

  9. #109
    Senior Member JustDave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    xNTP
    Posts
    992

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...tml#post102204

    read post # 993 here- if that resonates you could very well be an SP!

    btw- adorable dog! is it yours?

    and interesting note on ESTPs and INFJs- somehow I can really identify with INFJs even though I REALLY am an ESTP!
    It certainly does resonate with me especially the part about the world not owing you happiness. The world is a rough place and I am going to do all I can to enjoy myself.

    In fact my motto has always been (yes I have a motto): you only live once so why suffer?

  10. #110
    Senior Member Gabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    590

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JustDave View Post
    Which I certainly appreciate.

    The important thing to remember in my case is it's all for fun. My intent is to learn a bit about myself and have some fun in the process.
    OK. Now you can read an ISFP profile (A GOOD ISFP profile). I suggest Best-Fit Type : Exploring the Multiple Models of Personality Type

Similar Threads

  1. Plato: INFJ or INTJ
    By Blackwater in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 11-09-2012, 03:01 PM
  2. INFJ? or INTJ? or INTP? or ISTP?
    By mwv6r in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-23-2012, 08:57 PM
  3. INFJ or INTJ? Future major in mind...
    By EmmaK in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-15-2009, 11:06 AM
  4. INFJ or INTJ or something else?
    By Grace in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-13-2009, 06:58 PM
  5. INFJ or INTJ?!?!?!
    By timo in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-09-2008, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO