and I want to know what types my characters are so I can write about them better. So if you're worried about some of the stuff, just remember that it's all made up.
- Female, 14 years old.
- Very good at math, bad language skills.
- She has no friends of her own age. Most of her friends are older and have done some crime.
- She dresses like a typical schoolgirl and flirts with her teachers, just so her teachers will want to do her (she figured this would keep her out of trouble).
- Likes weapons and she likes using them (she's just bad at it). Killed at least two people (her abusive father, whose suicide she faked perfectly, and a woman who was threatening her mother).
- Sold a corpse to a cannibal so she could get away with murder.
- Even though she's a crazy ass psycho bitch you wouldn't want to meet in a dark alley at night, no one knows about the things she has done.
- Comes across as good company. It's easy to have long conversations with her and she never insults anyone.
- Rarely smiles.
- Notices if people are hiding something. Good at reading body language and finding the hidden meaning of what people say.
- Describes herself as a down to earth pragmatic with intuition.
- In the end she starts regretting her crimes. She gives away all of her weapons to an charity foundation for child soldiers, drops off the last remains of the woman whose body she sold to cannibals at the police office, becomes a vegetarian and tries to save the environment. Everyone gets annoyed with this and the character gets socially isolated.
- Male, 63 years old, businessman
- Oldest child of a pastry baker with 11 kids. Took over his father's company.
- His younger brother turned out to be a great soccer player and became the family's favorite. The character got jealous of all the attention his brother was getting and started working harder in the patisserie to get his attention back. The patisserie turned into a huge multinational, but this man never got his attention back.
- Competitive. Takes part in every contest he can find, so he can show his family how much he won. Can't take it when someone is walking or driving quicker than him. Lost his driver's license multiple times for this reason.
- Used to be a womanizer.
- Tries to keep up with all of the modern technology and is addicted to Twitter and Facebook.
- Doesn't read letters and contracts properly. This got him in a lot of trouble, but he just doesn't learn from it.
- Is together with his wife since they met at a Beatles concert in 1964. In all of these years the only things the ever argued about were the neighbour's psychic abilities (wife thinks she has them, man thinks she hasn't).
- Used to pretend he and his family were strict catholics so his cookies selled better.
- Has a good taste when if comes to decorating.
- Has pictures of his children in every corner of his house, his office and his car and in every single of his pockets.
- Doesn't look out with who he hires. Even hires an uneducated tramp to be his assistent manager, just because he pitied the poor guy.
- Doesn't give a damn about politics.
- Openly talks to everyone about all the things he and his wife do in the bedroom and doesn't care when anyone dislikes it "because it's nature".