User Tag List

First 1234 Last

ReflecTcelfeR

Quote Originally Posted by penny89 View Post
    I tend to be very self-accepting. I don't really have a sense of how I "should" be other than what I've defined internally, and yes, it's based on who I am at the "core". This is good and bad at the same time, like a lot of other things... good because I can't feel inferior to my own "standard", I can just change my mind if I'm not living up to my own goals. Bad because it's hard to tell what's innate and what's not, what needs to be changed and what doesn't, which hinders self-improvement. It would be cowardly to label things I have the power to change as innate, just so I don't have to change them.

This makes me believe you are at least leading with an introverted judging. Fi or Ti I can't quite pin down. Core is a very androgenous term in the sight of these two functions. Probing question! Is your 'core' milky, or crunchy. The interpretation is up to you. If you would explain your what you interpreted 'milky' and 'crunchy' to be.

All Natural! All Good!

Quote Originally Posted by ReflecttcelfeR View Post
    This makes me believe you are at least leading with an introverted judging. Fi or Ti I can't quite pin down. Core is a very androgenous term in the sight of these two functions. Probing question! Is your 'core' milky, or crunchy. The interpretation is up to you. If you would explain your what you interpreted 'milky' and 'crunchy' to be.
    I'm gonna have to go with milky, because it seems kind of fluid... like different "particles" don't seem distinguishable from one another. Of course, if the core were matter there would be different particles even in a milky core, but they are more easily distinguishable in a crunchy core. So I guess I'm going with milky.

However if I were to make it analogous to a chocolate... where the shell part is Pe and the core is Ji. When someone gets to know me, if they see Pe first and Ji second, Ji would probably come across as crunchy.

If any of that makes sense lol
    Strychnine is all-natural,
    So strychnine is all good.
    It's Godly and righteous,
    So eat it, you should.
    Who are you to refuse nature's will?

Don't use the multiquote; it was planted by the devil to deceive us.

Social Role: Asscrack/Piece of Shit/Public Defecator/Spiteful Urinator

A different type everyday - so no need to type me anymore. But feel free to enjoy the sound of your own asscrack.

ReflecTcelfeR

Milky... then crunchy you must be the MARS type. Ha. Seriously though, Fi was milky and Ti was crunchy. Milky then crunchy, in general was going to mean leading with a feeling judgment then further in was the 'thinking'. With this I'd say xxFP. Your enneagram (5w4) hints towards INTx though. Interesting. This may mean that you lead with Ne or Se (They can be quite milky themselves), with an auxillary thinking. ExTP.

All Natural! All Good!

Milky... then crunchy you must be the MARS type. Ha. Seriously though, Fi was milky and Ti was crunchy. Milky then crunchy, in general was going to mean leading with a feeling judgment then further in was the 'thinking'. With this I'd say xxFP. Your enneagram (5w4) hints towards INTx though. Interesting. This may mean that you lead with Ne or Se (They can be quite milky themselves), with an auxillary thinking. ExTP.
    Thanks. There are some INFP 5s (dunno about ISFP) though. I am more confident that I am an introvert than of my enneatype. I could be 4w5...maybe. I don't think a true E could spend a week in their apartment and still not really want to go outside lol. Especially since ESTPs are supposed to be one of the more extraverted Es.
    So eat it, you should.

A different type everyday - so no need to type me anymore. But feel free to enjoy the sound of your own asscrack.

ReflecTcelfeR

Thanks. There are some INFP 5s (dunno about ISFP) though. I am more confident that I am an introvert than of my enneatype. I could be 4w5...maybe. I don't think a true E could spend a week in their apartment and still not really want to go outside lol. Especially since ESTPs are supposed to be one of the more extraverted Es.
    Isfp is also not far off of that list.

All Natural! All Good!

Isfp is also not far off of that list.
    Ok, thanks. I read 5w4 vs. 4w5 things and I am very sure of 5w4 now. I guess that means IxFP, with the e-type explaining my lack of "fluffiness".. I am not a mushy person at all and I try to distance myself from my emotions. This doesn't seem to be a 4 thing, the 4s seem to amplify them. And the 4 wing explains my individuality streak. (I don't really have a sense of right and wrong, though..)
    Ne vs. Se...
    So eat it, you should.

All Natural! All Good!

Ok, well, I have been thinking more about this and reading about Ne and Se. I can't really relate to Se and Ne just sounds like something everyone does (to a large degree). I'm not attentive to my environment at all, I miss lots of things, and I don't remember my journey from point A to B when walking or whatever. I am always lost in my head. This isn't necessarily a sign of N, I just think it's more consistent with Si use than Se use? If I'm wrong, someone please correct me. Are there any SPs out there that lack any kind of action orientation, don't really do things as much as they just "plan" to do them (overthinking)? ETA: And don't necessarily mind overthinking.
    So eat it, you should.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

INFP. From the way you've described yourself you HAVE to be either INFP or ISFP...and since you say you relate more to Si than Se...well, INFP has tert Si, and INFPs can go into Fi/Si loops.

All Natural! All Good!

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    INFP. From the way you've described yourself you HAVE to be either INFP or ISFP...and since you say you relate more to Si than Se...well, INFP has tert Si, and INFPs can go into Fi/Si loops.
    Thanks. I think you're right, and I've recognized signs of dom-tert looping especially when I'm stressed.

Hmm...ideally, I would like to see both absence of Se and presence of Ne in myself before accepting INFP over ISFP. I know this isn't something I can ask other people to provide. I think I am lacking Se but if I can truly know the difference between it and Ne I would have a better answer or at least I would be more confident in choosing one over the other. As I said, I relate to Ne but it sounds like something everyone does, so I'm likely misunderstanding it. (Or misreading the Lenore Thomson wiki, which is likely.)

Anyway. Thanks to everyone who has posted here.
    So eat it, you should.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Thanks. I think you're right, and I've recognized signs of dom-tert looping especially when I'm stressed.

Hmm...ideally, I would like to see both absence of Se and presence of Ne in myself before accepting INFP over ISFP. I know this isn't something I can ask other people to provide. I think I am lacking Se but if I can truly know the difference between it and Ne I would have a better answer or at least I would be more confident in choosing one over the other. As I said, I relate to Ne but it sounds like something everyone does, so I'm likely misunderstanding it. (Or misreading the Lenore Thomson wiki, which is likely.)

Anyway. Thanks to everyone who has posted here.
    Let me ask you what kind of might seem like a strange question: do you find yourself less opinionated (or holding your opinions back) or do you openly express yourself when you feel strongly about something or a particular value is crossed?

From what I understand, ISFPs are more easy going and are less likely to be as openly opinionated as INFPs for some reason. People have suggested SFP for me (and trust me, there's no way I'm ESFP, just not extroverted enough) which would leave me with ISFP...thing is, I relate to what you said about being inside of my own head and often walking places without even being able to tell you even exactly how I got there, although I am in touch with my five senses to a certain degree. I'm also more openly expressive about my opinions - and some of my opinions are pretty strong - and I enjoy theory and excel at literary analysis.

Don't know if this helps.