• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Do You Doubt My Type?

Gabe

MBTI Type
ENTP
A fact eh?
What about when I masqueraded as an ISFP (and didn't change my posting habits) nearly everyone who didn't know my real type picked up instantly that I certainly was not an ISFP. If I do recall, a number of them actually guessed the right one when I didn't immediately relinquish my true type.

That's a self-fullfilling prophecy that nobody can take seriously.

Last edited:

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
If you are not an INTP, your user name would be completely meaningless.

Gabe

MBTI Type
ENTP

His username only indicates how he can't deal with parts of the real world.

Please get out more, NOTTOOPOPULAR!

MerkW

Ahem:

I'm
Not
Too
Popular

Interestingly enough, my mind focused on that from the beginning, paying no attention whatsoever to what the actual words were.

Shame upon those who did not see the obvious acronym.

redacted

First off, you "determined" your type by arranging the scores from an online test! Second, do you really think the speculations of most of the members (no offense) of this forum means anything? Are you nuts?! For all any of us actually know, you could be ISFP!

I actually talked (on the phone!) with an expert, and I've read real material on type.

hmm...does anyone see a contradiction here?

you need to chill out dude. and practice what you preach. why should any of us believe you have any idea what you're talking about? most of what i've seen from you is this:
you misunderstand what someone says
you get extremely offended
you rant about how that person isn't credible
you expect to be thought of as credible yourself (??)

the point of this thread is to help ImNotTooPopular in whatever ways we can. if you think it's pointless to even attempt this (trying to keep in mind the difficulty of the task), then....

don't post here!

"?"

MBTI Type
TiSe
I agree with you Uber, however I would say that until they determine their true type, it may be moot to change their username. I had to change mine after over twelve hundred posts, using INTrPosr on the INTPC board was unrealistic after realizing that I was not INTP.

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Okay, so I've taken the label INTP. Does anything about my posts make you think I'm so other type? If so, what type? I might post more about this issue later.
Oh dear. Oh dear. Much ado.

INTPop, I tried a new test yesterday and thought it was good. Want to try it?

Insight Game

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
The question is whether you get anywhere speculation someone's type based on thier e-mails. And it so happens, it's a fact that you'll almost always get it wrong.

Gabriel said:
First off, you "determined" your type by arranging the scores from an online test! Second, do you really think the speculations of most of the members (no offense) of this forum means anything? Are you nuts?! For all any of us actually know, you could be ISFP!

So... let me get this straight.

I'm not able to determine someone's type by deducing their posting behavior, and making speculations based on writing -- writing style is generally acknowledged as direct manifestation of the psychological tendencies (which is what type is...) -- while you're able to actually extrapolate my behavior; that is, you're determined that I rearranged the answers on a test (by the way I don't bother with the tests... I'm sure I've made that clear to you in the past).

Essentially what you're approaching is that, your extrapolation abilities -- by the way action is not inherently connected to what people write (it's called lying) -- but my extrapolating ability is so far below yours that I can't even gather psychology from the mental expression of people?

Do you not see your folly?

Extrapolation ability is another property of the psyche, just like type, and is as difficult to uncover as type is based on forum answers.

heart

heart on fire
His username only indicates how he can't deal with parts of the real world.

Please get out more, NOTTOOPOPULAR!

What's wrong with being unpopular? :huh: It isn't as if mass appeal really indicates anything really worthwhile in life.

Reactions: FFF

FFF

Fight For Freedom
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
What's wrong with being unpopular? :huh: It isn't as if mass appeal really indicates anything really worthwhile in life.

Thanks, Heart. It's really funny that it's an INFP saying that, but I agree.

I'm gonna go lay in bed and groan now instead of posting anymore. I just ate almost a whole bag of Ultimate Butter popcorn covered in melted butter. I feel like junk. :sick:

Gabe

MBTI Type
ENTP

Oh, of course, but NOTTOOPOPULAR still really needs to get out more!:D