'ello, I was wondering if you all could help me figure out what my type might be? I have been testing for nearly a year now with different results. Quite confusing! Heh.
- People consider me shy, calm, quiet but nice...Yet, distant and, perhaps, strange.
When I open up to people I can seem outgoing and silly.
- I enjoy researching for pleasure, of anything that interests me.
- Small talk is annoying but I know it can be useful in some situations.
- Independence, space, and freedoms in general are required/preferred.
- Honesty and truth are important to me, even if it were to cause pain.
- I try to be accepting of the differences of individuals.
- To comfort those in extreme distress; Being torn with empathy but stunned by being solid.
- Not overly emotional in front of others. It tends to be overwhelming and embarrassing.
I usually dislike when they are strong enough to cause loss of control.
- Sensitive to only those I am close to (by their actions, words, and etc)
- Affectionate towards those I trust but if someone (new) is decent I might consider extending.
- Enjoy being able to help by using talents/knowledge/means
- Have feelings when making decisions but I try seeing them as another reference point.
- Attempt to be polite unless someone is disrespectful.
- Dislike people who manipulate, "woe is me", and/or dramatic.
- Not sure how to approach relationships. As in what to express in feelings, how often to contact, and etc.
It comes out like a faucet when doing so and I worry about if I am doing things correctly...
Due to past complaints of me being unemotional and not very expressive.
- I am mixed about having emotions/feelings. I am not sure I always understand what I am experiencing. I analyze their cause to understand them further and to be prepared.
- I am often lost in thoughts not too focused on the present.
When I am required to be in the moment, I try to enjoy it all.
If any of you need more information, let me know, I shall attempt to answer to the best of my ability. Thanks.