F or T?
If you clicked here pissed off that I created ANOTHER "vote my type" thread, then good. You have the background info necessary.
If not, read the first post here:
And I'm also confused about my J/P dynamic.
P or J?
Case for J
* I prefer to plan rather than "wing it".
* I like to definitively schedule things in advance. I don't do the "whenever" thing.
* I prefer tidiness (but my failure to maintain it is a P point)
* I definitely like nice clean closures. Thing 1 is totally taken care of and I can move on to Thing 2 with peace of mind.
* I always need to know what's going on. I don't like the whole chaotic, time-wasting "what do we do now" meandering when put to work in groups. Figure out what we're supposed to do, assign roles/responsibilities and keep in touch to synchronise progress.
Case for P (Note - I do have ADHD)
* I'm messy
* I'm easily distracted
* As forementioned in the J section, I might like tidiness, but I'm always in such a rush that I'm too impatient to painstakingly put everything back properly.
* I'm ALWAYS late. I'm a horrible estimator of time. It's gotten me into trouble many times.
* I want to have constant control of my future, and I fear making a long-term decision that will trap me. (This is why I'd NEVER join the military and read contracts VERY carefully)
* I'm quite adaptable, even if I'd prefer to have things done in an agreed-upon way.