User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

i did score highest on ti aswell in that test, but an equally high score on ne and se is what made me think entp
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    ENTP

Don't worry. There are a lot of people who are somewhere in the middle. No big deal.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

You sound like an ENTP to me.

Introvert/Extrovert in MBTI don't really fit the dictionary definitions. It's only which function you use more often (and don't trust that cogfunction test so much that you won't allow for a 5% margin of error ).

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by pseudoku View Post
    I would love a link to that ted talk.

I hate having my friends meet, though. Most of the time it doesn't work out. They're all too different.

I'm a bit reluctant about putting up my pic here... but I might eventually. Still, I think typing by physics is kind of bull so I dunno :/
    hrmmm... here we go: TED talk- Social Web

wait... typing by physics??? what do you mean, I have typed a lot of people in physics and chemistry who are XNTPs (unsurprisingly). I wish I could type people using physics but I can't lol.

You must be a true chameleon if your friends are all that different, yeah?

HEY WTF!!! THERE'S A NEW SMILEY!!!

AWESOME

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    lol!

i have this tendency to be like oh we're going to (this place)! (person) and (person) are there, i would like to see them! but (person i'm with) doesn't know them! well i guess we could avoid them but maybe it'd be cool for me to just drop in on them for a second so as not to annoy (person i'm with) too much!
    lol, I'd drag them along anyway, the only problem is when you start talking to (person) and (person you're with) sits back quietly for a moment, you kinda feel bad for leaving them out, yeah?

so if the person i'm with is also an E they will typically end up meeting the others. if they are an I there is probably less of a chance because they are probably not as interested in meeting people they don't know and will voice that to me.

so i feel like i have this big group of mostly Es that know one another... and then lots of Is on the outer ends of the web that tend not to know one another as much.
    I wonder if there are weird little threads of introverts all over the place , I find it hilarious when you be all friendly towards super introverted people and they're kind of like... who the hell are you?
    5 3 9

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Evan View Post
    You sound like an ENTP to me.

Introvert/Extrovert in MBTI don't really fit the dictionary definitions. It's only which function you use more often (and don't trust that cogfunction test so much that you won't allow for a 5% margin of error ).
    I thought the error was more like 20%?
    5 3 9

MBTI
    xNTp

Quote Originally Posted by King-Of-Despair View Post
    hrmmm... here we go: TED talk- Social Web

wait... typing by physics??? what do you mean, I have typed a lot of people in physics and chemistry who are XNTPs (unsurprisingly). I wish I could type people using physics but I can't lol.

You must be a true chameleon if your friends are all that different, yeah?

HEY WTF!!! THERE'S A NEW SMILEY!!!

AWESOME
    i meant by physical appearance i think typing people by chemistry might work, though. yummy chemicals.

not sure if i'm a true chameleon. i guess there are lots of layers to me. like a shrek. or an onion. whatever.

the other day i was at a table where i felt awkward and instead i ignored everyone and played with my rubik's cube. i think that was a very intp moment.

also, how does it make sense for me to be an xNTP and a 9w8? aren't 9s supposed to be ISFP/ISFJ? wtf. so confusing.

edit: another thing--why are Fs the only people interested in others' feelings? i love playing therapist and understanding people :P i can't deal with over-emotional people though... i like people reflecting on their feelings more? hmm.