0 0%
12 Last

MBTI
    INFX
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    EII

Default INFJ, INFP, or INTP?: Type me . . .

How would you type me?

When i first tested on the MBTI over a year ago, i received INFP. Then i joined a few forums and learned more about it, and in the last couple of months i've typed INFJ. INFJ seems to fit, but INFP also fits. I also have developed Ti, but i'm not sure it's enough to make me a T.

So, to figure out my type, you can ask me questions, and i'll do my best to answer.

Not sure if this helps but i'm Enneagram 5w4.

Thx

MBTI
    XXXX
    Enneagram
    5w4

Post a video of yourself talking about anything for a few mins. Will help :P

MBTI
    INFX
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by Anamalech View Post
    Post a video of yourself talking about anything for a few mins. Will help :P

Sorry, no videos. But you can ask me questions, and I'll answer.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

hi!

i think i'll build off some questions i asked anamalech earlier for you too...

- how do you feel about upcoming scheduled events? do they make you concerned that something might arise that you'd rather do, or are you satisfied to have something that you want to do locked down?
    - what do you think about other people in general, in relation to you?
    - when you picture the things you'd like to do in the future, how does the time between then and now look? do you have a good idea of how you see things going as you reach your goal, or just a general sense of where you'd like to be eventually?
    - pick any experience you really like and talk about what you cognitively like about it.
    - talk a little bit about a regular day in your life, and your thoughts on/during it.

answer whatever you feel like, the more, the better

MBTI
    INFX
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    EII

Thx skylights.

- how do you feel about upcoming scheduled events? do they make you concerned that something might arise that you'd rather do, or are you satisfied to have something that you want to do locked down?
    - i like to plan things out. I do prefer scheduling things in advance, but i'm always worried about whether i'll be able to stay on track. I like havings locked down. I hate inconsistency. But i also appreciate having some flexiblity. If i get too locked in and feel as if i can make adjustments as things happen, i become anxious.

- what do you think about other people in general, in relation to you?
    I enjoy listening and do engaging in a good discussion with anyone on topics/subjects which are interesting to me and others. But large groups or crowds are difficult to handle. There's too much the sense that you need to perform or accommodate a very "social" atmosphere when i'm around a group of people. And I'm not a fan of personal attention.

- when you picture the things you'd like to do in the future, how does the time between then and now look? do you have a good idea of how you see things going as you reach your goal, or just a general sense of where you'd like to be eventually?
    I have goals i like working towards but i've learned that it's important to enjoy life, the moments (right now) and not worry about the future. I have anxiety so i'm stuggling to find a balance between the two. I have a general sense of where i'd like to be, but i'd rather be more defined about what will be while allowing myself some room to be spontaneous along the way.

- pick any experience you really like and talk about what you cognitively like about it.
    I like going to the movies and checking out bookstores. I enjoy the spaciousness and intellectual vibe of being in the bookstore. I've always loved films because of great stories told well. I enjoy the feel of watching a film - romantic comedy/drama. I like the intensity of the experience, the excitement and passion brought to the screen. But of course, this is usually when i'm watching. I also enjoy discussing the film - usually the themes, how they played out in the characters, cause/effect, consequences, actions/reactions, current events, connection to personal issues or psychological effects of media or representation of emotional/personal experiences in media. New perspectives on any situation brought to life on the big or small screen.

- talk a little bit about a regular day in your life, and your thoughts on/during it.
    see above

MBTI
    INTP

For what it's worth, I get more of an INFJ vibe from you than INFP. I don't know if I could explain why, though.
    Something Witty

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulah View Post
    For what it's worth, I get more of an INFJ vibe from you than INFP. I don't know if I could explain why, though.
    me too. and that'd give you tert Ti. i have a harder time seeing you as an INTP, just based off the way you communicate.

it's easy for J/P to get mixed up especially if you're not particularly strong on it. tests tend to veer REALLY FAR J or REALLY FAR P and both options can tend to seem ridiculous. they focus a lot on outward organization, too. i like lists and plans and agendas and organizational tools but i'm definitely a P. i attribute that stuff to Te instead.

MBTI
    INFX
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    me too. and that'd give you tert Ti. i have a harder time seeing you as an INTP, just based off the way you communicate.
    Could you explain why? Just so that i have a sense of the differences between the types.

MBTI
    XXXX
    Enneagram
    5w4

I get an ESFJ vibe from you.

MBTI
    INFX
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by Anamalech View Post
    I get an ESFJ vibe from you.
    thx for responding. Could you explain why?