• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

INTJ or INTp or ENTP or INTJ or ENFJ or INFP or ISFP...???? WhoTF cares!?

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
I search for the best possible answer, coupled with a fear of not wanting to make the wrong answer, which makes me contemplate to the max. Still INTP sounding?

Yes, absolutely! To me.

P.S. Checked your profile. Looks very INTP, to me. You stay vague. No profile picture? I pained me to put mine up.:laugh:
Your biography: I existed. Mine is similar, if posted at all-can't remember. Check out my bible belt-I don't say where.

Actually, I remember seeing your last type you listed, don't remember it though. I didn't think it fit.
I could understand and agree with too many of your posts for you to be anything other than INTP.
I could always be wrong, though.:yim_rolling_on_the_

That link gave a good confirmation. The temperament description for the last choice was a little difficult for me, but this is because I know about cognitive functions. Thank you. Every thing is worth something.

I think you may have just locked it in. :) I do feel better now. As much as I enjoy being alone it's nice to know someone else can relate.

Abso-frickin-lutely.:happy2:
You just locked in my opinion of your type to me, as well as my security in mine.:happy0065:

And that's how it's done. :workout:

Starting to feel like Jaguar again... :doh:

Jaguar

No profile picture= an MBTI type? What the hell is wrong with people? :rofl1:

R

ReflecTcelfeR

I just got INFP... Each time I take the test I think I care less and less about the results, but I don't. It doubles the intensity of me wanting to figure out what I am.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I just got INFP... Each time I take the test I think I care less and less about the results, but I don't. It doubles the intensity of me wanting to figure out what I am.
That sounds a little Fi.

R

ReflecTcelfeR

That sounds a little Fi.

Yep, it does... I imagine I'm an F in denial. It's strange because on tests I do agree with questions related with Ti a great deal more than I do Fi.

Last edited:

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It's strange because on tests I do agree with questions related with Ti a great deal more than I do Fi.

You're probably INTP or ENTP, then. And beyond the obsession to figure yourself out, it's worthy of note that not being able to actually understand your own personality, or your own emotions (which would make sense if you can't figure out your type), is rather indicative of being an Fe rather than Fi type.

Maybe you're some oddball ENFP with an Fi perspective but no Fi skills though...

R

ReflecTcelfeR

You're probably INTP or ENTP, then. And beyond the obsession to figure yourself out, it's worthy of note that not being able to actually understand your own personality, or your own emotions (which would make sense if you can't figure out your type), is rather indicative of being an Fe rather than Fi type.

Maybe you're some oddball ENFP with an Fi perspective but no Fi skills though...

Would such a fact be a great tell-tale sign? If this scale were a pH level and acidic was Fi and base was Fe, and this fact was the pH paper would this paper read as an extreme base, or only a moderate base? What would an Fi perspective, but no skill behind it look like exactly?

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What would an Fi perspective, but no skill behind it look like exactly?
I imagine you'd be very focused on your own emotions and desires, but not really understand them at all. On the opposite end, a person with a strong Ti perspective and no Ti skills would be very intent on building a personal logical framework of the world, but be utterly incapable of identifying logical deductions.

Craft

Probably Most Brilliant
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think INTP. Don't ask me, I hate explainin' stuff..

R

ReflecTcelfeR

Look, kid:

Are you an introvert or an extrovert?

Good method. Except my mind doesn't work that way. In the Jungian sense I suppose I am an 'I'. I put myself above objects. However, if we go by how I draw my energy I'd say Extravert. People do energize me though I put myself above the object. I do apologize for my indecisiveness. What would you see as the more important factor, the first or second?

I think INTP. Don't ask me, I hate explainin' stuff..

Interesting. If you do care to explain, you may.

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
Good method. Except my mind doesn't work that way. In the Jungian sense I suppose I am an 'I'. I put myself above objects. However, if we go by how I draw my energy I'd say Extravert. People do energize me though I put myself above the object. I do apologize for my indecisiveness. What would you see as the more important factor, the first or second?

I'm going with where you draw your energy.

So, by that definition, you're an extrovert.

Next, would you say that you are someone who is focused on the here and now and what's happening in the world right in front of your face, or are you more into going up into the clouds and playing with abstract concepts (somewhat) removed from what is happening in the world right in front of you now? In other words, are your more of a thinker, or a doer? Do you prefer abstract or concrete thinking?

P.S. I'm not doing this to give you attention, and I don't want to be doing it for long. So answer the questions, and don't fiddle around.

R

ReflecTcelfeR

I'm going with where you draw your energy.

So, by that definition, you're an extrovert.

Next, would you say that you are someone who is focused on the here and now and what's happening in the world right in front of your face, or are you more into going up into the clouds and playing with abstract concepts (somewhat) removed from what is happening in the world right in front of you now? In other words, are your more of a thinker, or a doer? Do you prefer abstract or concrete thinking?

P.S. I'm not doing this to give you attention, and I don't want to be doing it for long. So answer the questions, and don't fiddle around.

Abstract thinker and noted.

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
Would you say that your primary way of dealing with the world is through trying to objectively analyze it, or by responding to it according to your feelings?

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
Then you're an ENTP, or maybe an INTP, depending on whether you're really an introvert or extrovert.

I say this because I can tell that you're surely not an xNTJ.

Now, what you should ask yourself, for surety, is whether your primary function is extroverted intuition.

Your dominant function should make very much sense to you...

R

ReflecTcelfeR

I'd say that it's not as familiar to me as Introverted Thinking, so we go with INTP then.