User Tag List

First 34567 Last

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

There you go: a typing in three questions.

Who needs stupid tests when you understand the functions?

And, FWIW, I think INTP seems to fit.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Your posts aren't long enough for you to be ENTP.
    That's all I got. That, and this thing that all INTPs have where they can automatically recognise their brother from another mother.

Post a vid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

ReflecTcelfeR

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    There you go: a typing in three questions.

Who needs stupid tests when you understand the functions?

And, FWIW, I think INTP seems to fit.
    Exactly. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan Le Fay View Post
    Your posts aren't long enough for you to be ENTP.
    That's all I got. That, and this thing that all INTPs have where they can automatically recognise their brother from another mother.

Post a vid.
    I know someone with the technology. I need to do that, I plan on it happening very soon. That is very true, I can almost immediatly identify who is an INTP when I see them. I should have approached it from that angle.

ReflecTcelfeR

Justin Swisher | Facebook

I don't have a video right now so this is a picture. I don't know if it helps. I'm not even sure if you can actually access it, if you can't I'll find a way.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

You definitely seem XNTP to me. E or I is really easy. Do you ever notice that you start the week kind of energyless, then socialize a little, then a little more, and more and more and then become awesome?? Or do you find the opposing effect? Feeling good and then having people slowly annoy the shit out of you until you get home for the weekend and chillax?

It's funny how people have typed you here from every little thing you do. I love doing that, but it works best for P vs J, and perhaps not at all for the other functions.
    5 3 9

ReflecTcelfeR

I do find that if I'm with people eventually I feel like shouting "Get away from me!" and then I claw their eyes out... I don't keep friends for too long.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by King-Of-Despair View Post
    You definitely seem XNTP to me. E or I is really easy. Do you ever notice that you start the week kind of energyless, then socialize a little, then a little more, and more and more and then become awesome?? Or do you find the opposing effect? Feeling good and then having people slowly annoy the shit out of you until you get home for the weekend and chillax?

It's funny how people have typed you here from every little thing you do. I love doing that, but it works best for P vs J, and perhaps not at all for the other functions.
    P and J are not functions.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

Hayekian Asshole

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    N/A

I'd elaborate on my reasoning but it's really just what I call "Inferior Fe sensitivity"; Sort of a naive understanding of the social system. I sense that in you. No offense, I have to.

Try to notice the times when you say "Thank you". and other forms of "Fe manifestations". I think yours is pretty Inferiorish.

ReflecTcelfeR

Quote Originally Posted by Craft View Post
    I'd elaborate on my reasoning but it's really just what I call "Inferior Fe sensitivity"; Sort of a naive understanding of the social system. I sense that in you. No offense, I have to.

Try to notice the times when you say "Thank you". and other forms of "Fe manifestations". I think yours is pretty Inferiorish.
    I'd say that's a great way to put how I feel most of the time. Naive. Brilliant word choice.

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksei View Post
    P and J are not functions.
    I agree with your sentiment here, as people who don't really understand the functions seem to have a tendency to put a lot of emphasis on J vs. P (and often in an errant way), but, remember (and it's not like most people are actually using it this way), while J and P might not be functions, they do signal whether one uses Te/Fe or Ti/Fi in the dom/aux position.