• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

INTJ or INTp or ENTP or INTJ or ENFJ or INFP or ISFP...???? WhoTF cares!?

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
There you go: a typing in three questions.

Who needs stupid tests when you understand the functions?

And, FWIW, I think INTP seems to fit.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Your posts aren't long enough for you to be ENTP.
That's all I got. That, and this thing that all INTPs have where they can automatically recognise their brother from another mother.

Post a vid.

R

ReflecTcelfeR

There you go: a typing in three questions.

Who needs stupid tests when you understand the functions?

And, FWIW, I think INTP seems to fit.

Exactly. Thanks.

Your posts aren't long enough for you to be ENTP.
That's all I got. That, and this thing that all INTPs have where they can automatically recognise their brother from another mother.

Post a vid.

I know someone with the technology. I need to do that, I plan on it happening very soon. That is very true, I can almost immediatly identify who is an INTP when I see them. I should have approached it from that angle.

R

ReflecTcelfeR

Justin Swisher | Facebook

I don't have a video right now so this is a picture. I don't know if it helps. I'm not even sure if you can actually access it, if you can't I'll find a way.

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You definitely seem XNTP to me. E or I is really easy. Do you ever notice that you start the week kind of energyless, then socialize a little, then a little more, and more and more and then become awesome?? Or do you find the opposing effect? Feeling good and then having people slowly annoy the shit out of you until you get home for the weekend and chillax?

It's funny how people have typed you here from every little thing you do. I love doing that, but it works best for P vs J, and perhaps not at all for the other functions.

R

ReflecTcelfeR

I do find that if I'm with people eventually I feel like shouting "Get away from me!" and then I claw their eyes out... I don't keep friends for too long.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You definitely seem XNTP to me. E or I is really easy. Do you ever notice that you start the week kind of energyless, then socialize a little, then a little more, and more and more and then become awesome?? Or do you find the opposing effect? Feeling good and then having people slowly annoy the shit out of you until you get home for the weekend and chillax?

It's funny how people have typed you here from every little thing you do. I love doing that, but it works best for P vs J, and perhaps not at all for the other functions.
P and J are not functions.

Craft

Probably Most Brilliant
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'd elaborate on my reasoning but it's really just what I call "Inferior Fe sensitivity"; Sort of a naive understanding of the social system. I sense that in you. No offense, I have to.

Try to notice the times when you say "Thank you". and other forms of "Fe manifestations". I think yours is pretty Inferiorish.

R

ReflecTcelfeR

I'd elaborate on my reasoning but it's really just what I call "Inferior Fe sensitivity"; Sort of a naive understanding of the social system. I sense that in you. No offense, I have to.

Try to notice the times when you say "Thank you". and other forms of "Fe manifestations". I think yours is pretty Inferiorish.

I'd say that's a great way to put how I feel most of the time. Naive. Brilliant word choice.

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
P and J are not functions.

I agree with your sentiment here, as people who don't really understand the functions seem to have a tendency to put a lot of emphasis on J vs. P (and often in an errant way), but, remember (and it's not like most people are actually using it this way), while J and P might not be functions, they do signal whether one uses Te/Fe or Ti/Fi in the dom/aux position.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I agree with your sentiment here, as people who don't really understand the functions seem to have a tendency to put a lot of emphasis on J vs. P (and often in an errant way), but, remember (and it's not like most people are actually using it this way), while J and P might not be functions, they do signal whether one uses Te/Fe or Ti/Fi in the dom/aux position.
I know. It's one of the things I like about Socionics -- given the way Socionics notation works it's impossible for people to use P/J independently and miss the point of it.

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
I know. It's one of the things I like about Socionics -- given the way Socionics notation works it's impossible for people to use P/J independently and miss the point of it.

:laugh:

That's still assuming they actually KNOW!

I'm with you, though: Socionics' system is a bit easier to understand.

I feel both systems have their merits, though.

If it weren't somewhat repetitive and clunky, I'd propose a 5-letter system that takes both into account.

A much more accurate picture of the type is achieved that way...

R

ReflecTcelfeR

I'm actually glad that you brought that up Zar. I was thinking of something along those lines as well. Mine varies with that concept though as what I would wish to do is take each aspect of the functions (Ti and Te etc.) and cut them into specific attributes. Like Ti as a whole is actually more than one process and so you would divide Ti further into whatever classes you found to be specific with Ti and call that Ti(x) 'x' being a variable, or another descriptive letter. It would help capture the nuiances of people better. It feels simple enough to have been thought of though and so I may have just accidentally plagerized.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
:laugh:

That's still assuming they actually KNOW!

I'm with you, though: Socionics' system is a bit easier to understand.
Well, not really. Socionics is actually ridiculously convoluted in comparison to MBTI.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Oh, right. :D Yeah, I agree with that.

R

ReflecTcelfeR

Just to entertain the possiblity. Would anyone think to type me as an ENTJ? It seems foreign to me, but at times I feel like I'm more Te, when it comes to describing, or convincing someone of my argument. Perhaps even ENFP?

I suppose if someone could describe what Tertiary Te looks like in ExFP's that may help. I understand Fe in the third position.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
R

ReflecTcelfeR

Could you possibly give me an example of how you use extraverted thinking?

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Look for any of my posts where I'm explaining faulty logic. If you identify with the way I argue, you might be using Te + Ne.