9w8 so/sx

Hehe, you're 9th in a 9 place race

9 actually represents Dantes Ninth Circle of the Hell

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

teh hell?

^no worries, all the cool kids are there now.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

9s rule.

Even Lennon knew it:

[YOUTUBE="HQal-lJrSLI"]5s suck balls[/YOUTUBE]

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by xNTP View Post
    9's the best one, right? I'll take 9.
    3 owns 9 in every way (no offense beatles, 9s still own 5s so you've got one thing goin for ya.) 3 qualities are all win, nine is like... let the world live in peace... Don't you wanna change the world? damn hippies :steam:

Now just because you score high on 9 doesn't mean you're disintegrating or something bad like that, it means you're under stress, and most young people are under stress (donno if you are young, donno why I think you are). It might not really mean anything...

Threes are attracted to things that make them look good. That could be almost anything, they may hide behind intelligence, being a great friend, being popular, being a smartass, and they often loose themselves in such an image, become one with it and then eventually move on to the next image.

You'll know whether you're a three or not soon enough, because in less than a months time you'll have probably moved on to another enneagram type because it possess traits that you desire and then incorporate. It doesn't necessarily need to be an enneagram type though of course... I remember I went through about 5 or so different enneagram types over the years, from 5 to 7 to 6 to 7 again, to 3 to 2 to 7 to 5 to 9 then back to 3 when I realized what was goin on lol. I'm not the only member here that's done that too lol.
    5 3 9

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    937 so/sx

9 is fine.

Being a 9 doesn't make you unwilling to enter conflict. I feel like I swim in it, and can pull threads of commonality from opposing viewpoints. It can be tiring, but it's very satisfying to be an arbiter of harmony.

Personally, I find individual conflict more challenging than that of a group. Especially with very close relationships (parent, spouse etc.)
    "Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    Eleanor Roosevelt

"When people see some things as beautiful,
    other things become ugly.
    When people see some things as good,
    other things become bad."
    Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

So I'm 9w8 social? Is that right?

According to that YouTube thread I'm 9w8 so/sp Dad(Malcolm In The Middle)/Barney The Purple Dinosaur? THE FUCK?

MBTI
    GONE

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsWhatHeSaid View Post
    So I'm 9w8 social? Is that right?

According to that YouTube thread I'm 9w8 so/sp Dad(Malcolm In The Middle)/Barney The Purple Dinosaur? THE FUCK?
    Sounds perfect for a drama teacher.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    GONE

Oh wait, you were serious.

Having met you I would definitely rule out 7w6 or 6w7. I could see you having an 8 wing but I could also see (in theory) a 5/4. I think that on paper could explain your interest in human behavior and more specifically suffering and the way you go about pursuing your interest.

I just remember how you were observing and laughing at the CrossFit gym next to the froyo place and actually called me over to stand on the sidewalk and watch with you as you almost literally pointed and laughed at the folks 'making funny noises' during their work outs or something. I was really surprised at how bold and totally un-self conscious you were and how truly amused you were by the whole thing. That probably also fits with XNTP. I mean, we were right outside their open door, I'm positive at least some of them could hear you. I have a 6 wing and I was like And I told you they could hear us and you literally replied with (paraphrased), "So? I don't care. They're funny" Hahahahaha.

What E type fits that? ^^

To me that seems 8ish. Or maybe 5ish.

I dunno.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari