User Tag List

First 6789 Last

MBTI
    GONE

Quote Originally Posted by digesthisickness View Post
    actually, if there isn't already a thread dedicated to the best way to understand the differences between Fi and Fe, then it would make a very helpful thread for posters in the present and in the future.
    There are a few threads on this already, I'm too lazy to find and list the threads but a quick 'search' should pull up your best bets.

Also :mod update:

Some off-topic posts moved
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    ¥¤
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post

Seriously??????

Woman, have you not heard an INTP try to tell a story?

No, but really, articulation aka 'being able to speak intelligently' has nothing to do with being an F or a T. Being articulate, quick witted, speaking well on the fly - those are traits often attributed to ENFPs.
    Oddly, I am quick-witted in person. And I can speak very very well if I have some preparation time. But if I have to ask a detailed, complicated question on the spot quickly, that's where I stumble with the wording/explanation. Rules out Te for me. ENFPs have theirs.
    3w4-9w1-?w6 (nearly headless nick)
    sp/so
    Lawful Evil

COCKBURN:

http://sundrytimes.files.wordpress.c...tomic-bomb.jpg

MBTI
    3h50
    Socionics
    ILE

You are who you think you are. But then again, you seem like a good person no matter the type.

Quote Originally Posted by onemoretime View Post
    You are who you think you are.
    That's accurate.

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by onemoretime View Post
    You are who you think you are. But then again, you seem like a good person no matter the type.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    That's accurate.
    So a schitzophrenic can stop being a schitzophrenic if they don't think they are...

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    So a schitzophrenic can stop being a schitzophrenic if they don't think they are...

Good job, missing the point.

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by mrcockburn View Post
    I blame my mother. She was an ESFJ who wished I was too.

Also another thing I suspect may resemble Fi - I know it sounds vain, but if I don't look good, I don't really like to be seen. Last week I got hives from accidentally eating corn in a soup, and it lasted for a few days. I still had to go to school and work, but I was abnormally reclusive and paranoid that people were looking at me. I wasn't my usual chatty self. Since my temporary introvertedness was influenced by my embarrassment (which is a feeling) rather than anything actually logical (studying for finals, etc), that suggests that I may be influenced by "how I feel inside".

Feel + Inside = fi.

Holy crapazoids, listen, you are NOT an ENFP, your description of Fi is nothing short of ludicrous, although it is highly funny.

I also read somewhere else that you are not that verbally articulate which means you're an F...

An ENFP, and an ENTP should both be ridiculously verbally articulate.

Your glaringly false assumptions regarding Fi and F-ness in general lead me to believe in two things, that you are not only a T, but that you are a neophyte when it comes to typology.

Listen, being ignorant is okay, but being insulting whilst being ignorant...

`
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

Quote Originally Posted by SillySapienne View Post
    I also read somewhere else that you are not that verbally articulate which means you're an F...
    Someone actually posted that in this forum?
    Please, tell me you're kidding.

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Originally Posted by mrcockburn

3. I'm really not that verbally articulate, which is why I suspected that I was an F.
    Yep.

`
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    ¥¤
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

An ENFP, and an ENTP should both be ridiculously verbally articulate.

Your glaringly false assumptions regarding Fi and F-ness in general lead me to believe in two things, that you are not only a T, but that you are a neophyte when it comes to typology.

Listen, being ignorant is okay, but being insulting whilst being ignorant...

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Someone actually posted that in this forum?
    Please, tell me you're kidding.
    Yep.

Oh hell. Here we go again. I never said that a lack of eloquence conclusively indicates a feeler. I said it would support my then already-existing suspicions. Now why would I even suggest that the T/F difference could even slightly influence speaking ability? Well, isn't Ti all about verbal precision? And isn't Te about conveying messages to others? Either of those functions as primary or secondary, would probably CONTRIBUTE to speaking ability than Fi or Fe. Those functions have different purposes/benefits.

Someone who doesn't use Ti or Te at all can still be astoundingly articulate - for reasons outside the scope of MBTI.

I'm not trying to make any subtle jabs at Feelers. In fact, some of the most verbally facile, non-stuttering people I know are SUPER Fs.

Being F doesn't HURT speaking ability, but the functions that accompany T would only help it. On a similar but slightly different note, E's are more likely (notice that I didn't say "100% absolutely/definitely"?) to be comfortable with speech than I's are. Just because they get more practice.
    3w4-9w1-?w6 (nearly headless nick)
    sp/so
    Lawful Evil

COCKBURN:

http://sundrytimes.files.wordpress.c...tomic-bomb.jpg