• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Apparently I'm an ENTP

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Any type can be good at problem solving. I'm thinking ISTP.

InsatiableCuriosity

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Does this mean that I cannot be associated with a type?

I hardly believe that to be true, when I look at all the famous people associated with certain types I know that some of them are more complex than I. Therefore, if they can be associated with a type so can I.

Not at all - Type is your natural preference not your identity or all of who you are :)

InsatiableCuriosity

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Reading through all of the posts here and your obvious charming sales side and your ambition and life plan, I would estimate that your preferences more strongly resemble/relate to ESXJ

InsatiableCuriosity

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
eSTP.

/thread

I am inclined to agree - perhaps with a moderate preference on the T. Can I suggest Swivelinglight that you have a look at the MBTI Step II thread with the breakdowns of the Expanded Interpretive Report. As you go through each of the sub-categories you should be able to better determine your preferences and identify which type fits best to your own preferences.

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Donno if the info you've given is good enough to give you a type. You could be INTP. Keep in mind that whatever perception you have of any type is most likely wrong.

+ HOW OLD ARE YOUUUUU!!!

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
No need to be into building/engineering/crafting things to be an ISTP. The whole "mechanic" thing is just a mascot.

If anything, it'd be the ENTPs who would be more inclined to build their own inventions to the very detail. I'm not like that at all, and even then I'm supposedly ENTP. I come up with the ideas, but I suck at hands-on mechanical tasks. (I actually managed to break a window when I tried to mop a floor once...)

I vote ISTP. And maybe ESTP, since you have that thrill/adrenaline/adventure Se.