• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Quiz Me!

Swivelinglight

Permabanned
Well I'm new and you may know me from here

http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/welcomes-introductions/33856-quiz-me.html#post1272369

Well probably you don't.

Anyways, I'm not so sure what I am which is obviously why I'm here. It seems like most tests have said I'm an ENTP but I'm not so certain they're accurate...soooooo gimme some questions or something that would help you all identify what I am, after I answered them ofc. Hopefully you all know what you're doing in this regard :D oh and thx

ThatsWhatHeSaid

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Which do you like better, Cheerios or Rice Crispies?

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
you're an INTP and you think you're an ENTP

nah, i'm just trying to be annoying

:laugh:

bet i'm right though.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
so it might be helpful to remember that your type is supposed to be static - and fluidity can even be a part of it, especially since you seem to be a P-type (i know i feel really ISFP some days...)

but your type is your natural inclination, what it takes you the least effort to do and what you're happiest doing. i'm an E even though i'm actually fairly quiet, but when i'm at my happiest and most natural-feeling state, i'm very into interacting with the environment around me, and not really so much into what's going on inside.

if you don't mind hopping right into MBTI nitty-gritty, you might want to learn about the 8 functions and see if the ones that correspond with your potential types seem to suit you well. i personally really like this site -- Understanding the Eight Jungian Cognitive Processes / Eight Functions Attitudes

Swivelinglight

Permabanned
Oh now you've gone and done it. I was planning on having you all do the work for me! Oh well, I figure I'd have to read into this a bit more anyways.

Thanks for the link Sky :D

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Oh now you've gone and done it. I was planning on having you all do the work for me! Oh well, I figure I'd have to read into this a bit more anyways.

Thanks for the link Sky :D

:laugh: welcome!

funny how i am such an encourager of work for others and yet such a lazyass myself.

but really the only way you'll ever feel confident about knowing your type is deciding it for yourself...
so technically, in the long run, i am saving you time ;)