• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

OMG type me.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Can you see the Fi?
Yes indeed. This...

I have my own opinions and beliefs that I have superglued to the floor and then cemented over. Anyone who asks me to compromise on what I hold most important to me in life is not someone who will be in my life for long. I've doorslammed many people in my life because I am not so desperate to have friends that I feel the need to surround myself with people I secretly despise. That is not a normal or healthy way for a person to live and I refuse to go along with other peoples expectations of me just because their TVs and mommies (whom are one in the same in some sad case) tell them life should be a certain way.
is very, very Fi. Some words of wisdom from a fellow Se-dom who lacks said function for comparison:

I'd rather eat a bowl of earth worms than explore personal feelings! :horor:

She also seems to have a rather healthy tertiary Te. These:

I always have a plan A, B, C; a plan C and D and E for plan B; a plan D and E and F for plan C, etc. My thoughts spiderweb outwards and the web constantly updates itself as I get new information.
I am a rules person. I love rules -- because once I know the rules, I can figure out how to work around them or make them less retarded better. I get irritated at people who break the rules not because They're The Rules And Should Be Followed, but because if I NOTICE you're doing it, then you're doing it wrong. I hate sloppy dishonesty. It pisses me off and I take it personally when it's directed at me. It's like the person is assuming I'm so stupid that they'll actually get away with trying to play me. If you're going to do it, at least do it right.
are quite indicative of Te and inferior Ni -- I rather identify with both (though my plans tend to go in multiple directions and not be very long term, because I am Ne-dom rather than Ni-inferior). The latter is further strongly compatible with Socionics Se, which is rather akin to Se + Te in MBTI.

Although there are some indicators of tertiary Fe throughout the post, so who knows... in any case, Petty, one thing is clear: you are very blatantly Se-dominant... and rather awesomely so. :nice:

G

Glycerine

You scream ESTP. :D You and Whatever would be perfect partners in crime.

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You're definately an ESTP. You and Whatever are the exact sort of women I love being around :wubbie:

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Not a single vote for ESFP? :huh:

You guys realize just how similar the two Se-dom types are, right? Anyone care to justify how having "opinions and beliefs superglued to the floor and cemented over" is the least bit Ti/Fe?

JustHer

Pumpernickel
MBTI Type
ENTJ
I didn't read all of it but I always thought ISTP over ESTP

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I didn't read all of it but I always thought ISTP over ESTP
This is plausible (or IS_P is at least) given the abundant presence of Ni, but Se just jumps off the page. And given that Se is difficult to translate into a written medium that's quite the accomplishment, so I think she's Se-dominant.