• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Vote on DisneyGeek's type!

Weeeeeeeeee

• ESTJ

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • ESFJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ISTJ

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • ISFJ

• ENTJ

• ENFJ

• INTJ

• INFJ

• ESTP

• ESFP

• ISTP

• ISFP

• ENTP

• ENFP

• INTP

• INFP

• Total voters

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
That's right folks... no discussion needed! Just go right ahead and click on the type you think I am. Nothing to it!

Buh bee buh bee buh bee... THAT'S ALL FOLKS
thats-all-folks-porky-pig-790400.jpg

strychnine

All Natural! All Good!
I looked at one of your old threads and you're female, apparently. I thought you were a guy. I don't mean harm, but ime female Ts can come across as male over the internet. So I think you're a T, it's a bit stupid, but that's my rationale.

I voted ISTJ, but ISTP is a possibility as well.

/DG/

I looked at one of your old threads and you're female, apparently. I thought you were a guy. I don't mean harm, but ime female Ts can come across as male over the internet. So I think you're a T, it's a bit stupid, but that's my rationale.

I voted ISTJ, but ISTP is a possibility as well.

No harm done. And a vote's a vote. Any are appreciated. :laugh:

What a measly three votes. :steam:

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
:D Well I haven't interacted with you enough to determine that.. :wubbie: I hope to change that though. I won't vote yet, but I'll agree my first impression was also T.

Chloe

i dont know about type but your current "SiSe" means Boobs in croatian, and i totally approve that.

/DG/

:D Well I haven't interacted with you enough to determine that.. :wubbie: I hope to change that though. I won't vote yet, but I'll agree my first impression was also T.

Well that certainly is an interesting coincidence.

Gracias for the vote. :D

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm going with my first impression and saying ISTJ.

/DG/

Voters: 4

:p

ISTJ is in the lead