Okay, here's a toughie.
First off, I'm pretty sure she could be classified as clinically insane, or just incredibly odd.
As of now, I assume she is an ENFJ, but like I said, we're typing a crazy here, which isn't recommended, but hey, why not?
Okay here goes.
- In her dorm room she claims everything to be hers (she even took my friends desk over for the storage of her own stuff, and when she spoke out against her, she just ignored it.
In short, she's extremely self-serving.
- We had a discussion one time. It was about sex and stuff, and apparently we're both virgins and were talking about what our first times would be like. She stated verbatim "If I get a boyfriend, and we have "CONSENSUAL" sex for the first time and I don't like it, I will call rape on him."
- She LOVES drama, she unconsciously (or consciously...it's really hard to tell) causes so much of it that you're surprised that she isn't just an ugly version of Regina George.
-One way I've noticed her do this is to retrieve information from you by having her gain your trust and then ripping it to shreds.
- She became jealous of her 15 year old cousin for getting PREGNANT before she did. Her statement was 'I'm the oldest out of all of them, I should have a baby first, I want to have a baby!'
Dude, you're in college. Worry about that later.
- She stalks this one boy. She calls him 'the love of her life'. They have never spoken to each other. He is aware of her stalking. He actually went up to me and asked me if she could stop it, but all I said was 'I'll try...idk'. When we gave her the 'devastating' news that nothing would happen with them until she actually TALKED to him, she stayed in her room for four days straight looking up corpses on Google chewing on peeled skin off of her feet.
-She found out somehow (through her mother) that said boy is transferring. I'm personally a little creeped out by how her MOTHER knows about this, and that she cried in her room all. day. long.
- She's incredibly shy, as she couldn't even talk to this boy she thought was 'the love of her life', nor anyone else.
- She seems to be possessive of her friends. The friends I didn't know about that she had I wasn't allowed to talk to, she said. Personally, I never wanted to talk to them, I just thought it weird that she would say that, like they're her dolls or something.
I'll add more later, if I can think of anything else.