• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Do her.

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Okay, here's a toughie.
First off, I'm pretty sure she could be classified as clinically insane, or just incredibly odd.

As of now, I assume she is an ENFJ, but like I said, we're typing a crazy here, which isn't recommended, but hey, why not?

Okay here goes.

- In her dorm room she claims everything to be hers (she even took my friends desk over for the storage of her own stuff, and when she spoke out against her, she just ignored it.
In short, she's extremely self-serving.
- We had a discussion one time. It was about sex and stuff, and apparently we're both virgins and were talking about what our first times would be like. She stated verbatim "If I get a boyfriend, and we have "CONSENSUAL" sex for the first time and I don't like it, I will call rape on him."
- She LOVES drama, she unconsciously (or consciously...it's really hard to tell) causes so much of it that you're surprised that she isn't just an ugly version of Regina George.
-One way I've noticed her do this is to retrieve information from you by having her gain your trust and then ripping it to shreds.
- She became jealous of her 15 year old cousin for getting PREGNANT before she did. Her statement was 'I'm the oldest out of all of them, I should have a baby first, I want to have a baby!'
Dude, you're in college. Worry about that later.
- She stalks this one boy. She calls him 'the love of her life'. They have never spoken to each other. He is aware of her stalking. He actually went up to me and asked me if she could stop it, but all I said was 'I'll try...idk'. When we gave her the 'devastating' news that nothing would happen with them until she actually TALKED to him, she stayed in her room for four days straight looking up corpses on Google chewing on peeled skin off of her feet.
-She found out somehow (through her mother) that said boy is transferring. I'm personally a little creeped out by how her MOTHER knows about this, and that she cried in her room all. day. long.
- She's incredibly shy, as she couldn't even talk to this boy she thought was 'the love of her life', nor anyone else.
- She seems to be possessive of her friends. The friends I didn't know about that she had I wasn't allowed to talk to, she said. Personally, I never wanted to talk to them, I just thought it weird that she would say that, like they're her dolls or something.

I'll add more later, if I can think of anything else.

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

WildCard

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Hrrmmm.... I'd say she's just damn nuts. I shall go get my friends with the white jackets and butterfly nets for you :D

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Hrrmmm.... I'd say she's just damn nuts. I shall go get my friends with the white jackets and butterfly nets for you :D

Haha, much obliged. :D

Loliz

MBTI Type
Infp
Enneagram
6w7
Borderline personality disorder?

G

Ginkgo

Entertaining. Only from afar though. Kind of like footage of great white sharks.

Her imaginative nature and how she conjured up her own kind of 'relationship' with that boy aside from sensing reality reminds me of intuitive behavior. However, the possessiveness of objects and all that reminds me of sensing behavior.

I would have to say that Fe can manifest itself in the form of social smothering and possession. However, you said that she was "shy"? In other words, she had an apprehension toward one particular person but she felt more eased with others? Most people whom I've met who prefer Fe, particularly Fe dominants, tend to be more outgoing and charismatic than that. "To have a friend, you have to be a friend" is my mother's slogan.

She sounds immature. Slap her.

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Borderline personality disorder?

I wouldn't be surprised.
I also think it's a nurture thing too, though.
Like, her mother sounds just as crazy as she does.
It runs in the family, and she shouldn't look forward to having children anyway.

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I would have to say that Fe can manifest itself in the form of social smothering and possession. However, you said that she was "shy"? In other words, she had an apprehension toward one particular person but she felt more eased with others? Most people whom I've met who prefer Fe, particularly Fe dominants, tend to be more outgoing and charismatic than that. "To have a friend, you have to be a friend" is my mother's slogan.

She sounds immature. Slap her.

I think she just has a very, very unhealthy Fe, or some sort of unhealthy Ni, perhaps. I think the unhealthy Ni makes her appear to be shy, and how she is afraid to talk to certain people because she thinks she'll get rejected and god forbid if that ever happened she'd kill herself twice. :rolli:

G

Ginkgo

objectivity.jpg

(In this case, functional preference)

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
are there other things about her you could point out? all of these things make me agree that she sounds psychologically troubled, to put it kindly, but none of them really suggest functions other than the ones you've already mentioned. i dunno how well you know her but maybe what she wants to study, what she does in her free time besides eat her toes, whether she's decisive or not, etc.

what makes you think ENFJ?

also corpses, :sick:

ZPowers

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
What kind of misleading title is this for a thread.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
ENFP? ESFP?

Why do you think ENFJ?

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Actually, between her quirky self-serving emotionality and the looking up corpses while chewing feet skin, I'm really wanting to go with NFP. ENFP or INFP.

Also, you're right to think she's crazy. I don't think it's borderline personality disorder. In this case, it may actually be chemical.

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
ENFP? ESFP?

Why do you think ENFJ?

She wants order, no...she craves it.

If I went into her room and moved a pencil on the other side of her desk or whatever, she'd flip.
At least I get J from her, mostly because she seems that she can't function without some sort of orderly structure and seems to only adapt to her own little world.

LunarMoon

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
What kind of misleading title is this for a thread.

I was tempted to answer, "I certainly would", but alas there was no pic. On topic, I don't think that mentioning traits that make her "clinically insane" or more generally, mentally abnormal, is going to help in figuring out her MBTI type. By definition, the "clinically insane" are difficult to type.

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
are there other things about her you could point out? all of these things make me agree that she sounds psychologically troubled, to put it kindly, but none of them really suggest functions other than the ones you've already mentioned. i dunno how well you know her but maybe what she wants to study, what she does in her free time besides eat her toes, whether she's decisive or not, etc.

what makes you think ENFJ?

also corpses, :sick:

Well, she wants to major in English and become a teacher.
Please note the school she's going to cost 40 grand a year, and that she'll have to take two more years elsewhere to get her education degree, I told her how ridiculous that is, but she just dismissed me. She previously wanted to work at a mental institution, which I found to be pretty ironic.

Her free time is mostly wasted on watching incredibly dumb shows (imo, ex. The Secret Life) She found them to be really...deep...yeah. Huge Twilight fan, she's just the stereotypical fangirl, really.

She's pretty damn decisive. She seems to know what she wants pretty quickly.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
She wants order, no...she craves it.

If I went into her room and moved a pencil on the other side of her desk or whatever, she'd flip.
At least I get J from her, mostly because she seems that she can't function without some sort of orderly structure and seems to only adapt to her own little world.

She could have OCD or over-active Te...being only able to adapt to her own little world doesn't sound Fe dom to me at all, it seems like unhealthy Fi. As Tater also pointed out, Fe doms usually aren't "shy" either.

I see nothing Fe dom in your description, even unhealthy Fe.