Ginkgo

(In this case, functional preference)

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

are there other things about her you could point out? all of these things make me agree that she sounds psychologically troubled, to put it kindly, but none of them really suggest functions other than the ones you've already mentioned. i dunno how well you know her but maybe what she wants to study, what she does in her free time besides eat her toes, whether she's decisive or not, etc.

what makes you think ENFJ?

also corpses,

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

What kind of misleading title is this for a thread.
    Does he want a pillow for his head?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

ENFP? ESFP?

Why do you think ENFJ?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Actually, between her quirky self-serving emotionality and the looking up corpses while chewing feet skin, I'm really wanting to go with NFP. ENFP or INFP.

Also, you're right to think she's crazy. I don't think it's borderline personality disorder. In this case, it may actually be chemical.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    ENFP? ESFP?

Why do you think ENFJ?
    She wants order, no...she craves it.

If I went into her room and moved a pencil on the other side of her desk or whatever, she'd flip.
    At least I get J from her, mostly because she seems that she can't function without some sort of orderly structure and seems to only adapt to her own little world.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by ZPowers View Post
    What kind of misleading title is this for a thread.
    I was tempted to answer, "I certainly would", but alas there was no pic. On topic, I don't think that mentioning traits that make her "clinically insane" or more generally, mentally abnormal, is going to help in figuring out her MBTI type. By definition, the "clinically insane" are difficult to type.
    Surgeons replace one of your neurons with a microchip that duplicates its input-output functions. You feel and behave exactly as before. Then they replace a second one, and a third one, and so on, until more and more of your brain becomes silicon. Since each microchip does exactly what the neuron did, your behavior and memory never change. Do you even notice the difference? Does it feel like dying? Is some other conscious entity moving in with you?
    -Steven Pinker on the Ship of Theseus Paradox

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    are there other things about her you could point out? all of these things make me agree that she sounds psychologically troubled, to put it kindly, but none of them really suggest functions other than the ones you've already mentioned. i dunno how well you know her but maybe what she wants to study, what she does in her free time besides eat her toes, whether she's decisive or not, etc.

what makes you think ENFJ?

also corpses,
    Well, she wants to major in English and become a teacher.
    Please note the school she's going to cost 40 grand a year, and that she'll have to take two more years elsewhere to get her education degree, I told her how ridiculous that is, but she just dismissed me. She previously wanted to work at a mental institution, which I found to be pretty ironic.

Her free time is mostly wasted on watching incredibly dumb shows (imo, ex. The Secret Life) She found them to be really...deep...yeah. Huge Twilight fan, she's just the stereotypical fangirl, really.

She's pretty damn decisive. She seems to know what she wants pretty quickly.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by LunarMoon View Post
    I was tempted to answer, "I certainly would", but alas there was no pic.
    Oh no. If you saw her, you'd think Ms. Piggy to be Megan Fox.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by tawanda View Post
    She wants order, no...she craves it.

If I went into her room and moved a pencil on the other side of her desk or whatever, she'd flip.
    At least I get J from her, mostly because she seems that she can't function without some sort of orderly structure and seems to only adapt to her own little world.
    She could have OCD or over-active Te...being only able to adapt to her own little world doesn't sound Fe dom to me at all, it seems like unhealthy Fi. As Tater also pointed out, Fe doms usually aren't "shy" either.

I see nothing Fe dom in your description, even unhealthy Fe.