That was the answer.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    548 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTj

You seem more INTP to me.
    All people have "feeling", not just F's. The fact that it does seem to be such a vulnerable area makes it seem tertiary or inferior.

Placing value on competency is an NT temperament need, not Fi. (So both INTP and INTJ will have that).

You also mentioned process vs outcome. That's actually an Interaction Style cross factor. INP is outcome focused, while INJ is proceess focused.
    APS Profile: Inclusion: e/w=1/6 (Supine) |Control: e/w=7/3 (Choleric) |Affection: e/w=1/9 (Supine)
    Ti 54.3 | Ne 47.3 | Si 37.8 | Fe 17.7 | Te 22.5 | Ni 13.4 | Se 18.9 | Fi 27.9

Temperament (APS) from scratch -- MBTI Type from scratch
    Type Ideas

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Eric B View Post
    You seem more INTP to me.
    All people have "feeling", not just F's. The fact that it does seem to be such a vulnerable area makes it seem tertiary or inferior.

Placing value on competency is an NT temperament need, not Fi. (So both INTP and INTJ will have that).

You also mentioned process vs outcome. That's actually an Interaction Style cross factor. INP is outcome focused, while INJ is proceess focused.

Good analysis. I think this clears up some of the confusions I've been having.

I'm declaring INTP as my type until proven guilty of mistyping.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

All Natural! All Good!

Quote Originally Posted by paradigm-shift View Post
    How's that relevant to this thread?
    lol. I think he's suggesting (jokingly of course) that your type can be determined by the number of people you've slept with.
    Strychnine is all-natural,
    So strychnine is all good.
    It's Godly and righteous,
    So eat it, you should.
    Who are you to refuse nature's will?

Don't use the multiquote; it was planted by the devil to deceive us.

Social Role: Asscrack/Piece of Shit/Public Defecator/Spiteful Urinator

A different type everyday - so no need to type me anymore. But feel free to enjoy the sound of your own asscrack.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

ok. so, with due recognition that i may be subscribing to confirmation bias, here are my thoughts:

SuchIrony, i have with two (definite) INTPs in the close family, and you sound like them to me.

they are both a bit sensitive to criticism, especially of their ideas, and they both definitely have a little Fe going on. my brother is very polite and kind to his friends even when they're douchebags, and my dad can surprisingly be a great party host.

my brother - he is an e5w4 - is actually more dramatic than you would expect from an INTP as well. he's very funny actually, a good entertainer. both dad (e5w6) and brother get very hot and bothered emotionally sometimes, and dad gets upset if you say anything about it - he feels like it's justified, but he doesn't have a very good read on how his emotionally-tinged behavior affects others, so i see T coming to the forefront even in a period of emotionality. brother has a better read on that... i think he has better Fe than dad, actually. dad on the other hand has god-like tert Si.

*I'm always seeing the exception to the rule. I try to be as fair and just as possible but one rule does not fit all nor should it much of the time.
    Ne
    i call it the loophole function, lol

*I remember reading a scenario in one of the Myers-Briggs books for determining T/F. It had to do with a company who needed to lay off one of their employees. One was a younger employee with considerable potential to achieve a great deal and grow in the company. The other was an older employee, whose best years were behind him but who had worked for the company a very long time and was very loyal. Supposedly thinking types, would be more likely to keep the first employee and lay off the second, citing economics as their primary concern. The first employee, due to less experience and seniority would be cheaper to keep on and a generous severance package could be given to the older employee. The feeler on the other hand, reasons that if you let the older employee go, he may have a harder time finding another job due to his age, and besides, shouldn't loyalty be rewarded. The younger employee, being talented, shouldn't have too much trouble finding a job. (although in today's economy, it seems like almost everybody is having trouble finding a job.) Well, I sided firmly with the F side on this one. I'm not sure I'd have the heart to fire that older, loyal employee. Of course I'm not going to keep someone who doesn't meet a basic standard of competency even if they are extremely loyal. But I would be inclined to keep an employee who'd been there a long time and performed satisfactorily even if his performance wasn't stellar.
    i dunno. i asked my brother, he said "obviously keep the older employee, what kind of asshole would fire him?" lol

the other thing, is that INTPs can look like J a lot. my dad and brother are both punctual, usually early. neither of them like change very much, especially not on short notice. i actually thought my dad was INTJ at first. but if you look at their days... they tend not to structure things. neither of them are any good at making plans (surprising to me because i am, tert Te i guess), either. they both also tend to second-guess things, which i see INTJs do less.

so - i don't know how typical my two INTPs are, but they are both definitely INTPs, and at least it can give you a little basis for comparison.

i read your other thread and your blog, and i really don't think that you're an INTJ. also, your posts in your blog seem way more INTP to me than your short posts here do. usually i think INTPs tend to ramble a bit... they get lost in their Ti'ing... like INTP's posts, for example, sometimes he gets off on a really brilliant tangent and it comes out as a wall-of-text. your posts here don't seem like that to me... neither, admittedly, does your name sound classic INTP. the only other thing i could think would be INFP, which would seem to fit your outward presentation style better - but like you said, you seem to prefer Ti-Fe over Fi.