• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What type is Zarathustra? :)

What type is Zarathustra

• Total voters

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Nah, really though: ENTJ, I'd settle for INTJ if you really must insist but I wouldn't be entirely happy about it.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Yeah, this is what i see based on my knowledge...that and i identify similarly in terms of I/E so maybe i've picked up on that? hmm

my partner is a pretty strong INTJ, while my best friend is an EXTREME ENTJ. based on how i've seen you post/debate i was really inclined to go with ENTJ because it reminds me of how my best friend and i interact in terms of debate and discussion..but being able to relate with SS in a lot of ways in terms of your guys' relationship interactions would make me agree with your own assessment.

that and it's like, your own assessment :yes:;)

I liketh this post. :yes:

Even though I score around 50/50 on my I/E divide, I most definitely am an ENFP.

Zara, in my opinion, aside and beyond MBTI is most definitely an introvert, not a hardcore introvert, but an introvert nonetheless.

But, he's WAAAAY more extroverted than most guys I really dig, hahahaha, I like me some introverted men, yo. :smile:

Anyhoo, I think XNTJ, is a good description.

Why I love him, his Ni and his Fi, or his F- warmth, :yes: :wub: :heart:

But, he gets into an ETJ mode that makes me go :horor: and :doh: and :steam:

I do not mind AT ALL ETJs who are healthy, they're confident, assertive and get shit done.

But I think Zara slips into ETJ mode when he's stressed out and that, in my opinion, is when he is not in top form, so he tends to unleash a Te MonsTErrrrr!!!

it's berrry scarrry.

:cry:

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
During duress we all regress into different forms of ourselves.

When I am stressed, I shut down, I become very INFP-ish, I get stuck in an enneagram 4 mode of self-pity and hate.

I wallow, and all the zest, zeal, idealism and enthusiasm one would expect from an ENFP becomes, temporarily, stripped entirely from me.

I become overly pensive and meloncholic.

And, due to my past circumstances, I have a very bad tendency to succumb to my dormant victim-complex.

That was a tangential post, but, I think that all of us who exemplify one of the 16 archetypes have times in our lives, moments, months, hell, even years when we act/become something slightly different than our "normal" selves.

:)

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
My impression was always ENTJ with his posts rather than INTJ.

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
My impression was always ENTJ with his posts rather than INTJ.

Even some friends who have known me for over a decade have said that they think I'm an extrovert...

I would say it's just cuz I'm a rather extroverted INTJ...

xNTJ really is the best description, but I fall ever so slightly more on the introverted side...

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
All, or at least most introverts, when in the company of people they're comfortable with, i.e. their friends will appear/become more extroverted.

Just sayin'.

:coffee:

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
The reason why I know he is an introvert is that I've seen him interact with people with whom he's not comfortable/acquainted with, and he will either be shy/quiet/reserved, or have an affected way of socializing. (Obviously, this doesn't apply when he's drunk :p).

This doesn't happen with natural born extroverts, new people don't scare us, (hahaa, usually, that is ;)), and we are very go with the flow and natural in our social dance with strangers, such is not the same with introverts.

:)

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Zarathustra was a fucking badass mofo. I'm torn between INTJ and ENTJ though as he was so far removed from society. Nevertheless, I voted ENTJ. don't shoot me.

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
When I am stressed, I shut down, I become very INFP-ish, I get stuck in an enneagram 4 mode of self-pity and hate.

I wallow, and all the zest, zeal, idealism and enthusiasm one would expect from an ENFP becomes, temporarily, stripped entirely from me.

I become overly pensive and meloncholic.

When I am stressed, I become an ENFP, filled with zest, zeal and enthusiasm. ;) :D

-----

Trinity, I think you are on to something there .... ESFJ hmmmm

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
Zarathustra was a fucking badass mofo. I'm torn between INTJ and ENTJ though as he was so far removed from society. Nevertheless, I voted ENTJ. don't shoot me.

I appreciate the vote of confidence, if this is about me, but I think you're talking about the historical and/or fictional character... correct?

If so, strike one from the ENTJ!

(either way, it's a win-win for me :))

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
wait.. I thought we were referring to mythological Zarathustra, or Zoroaster.

I feel like an idiot..my bad!

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Even some friends who have known me for over a decade have said that they think I'm an extrovert...

I would say it's just cuz I'm a rather extroverted INTJ...

xNTJ really is the best description, but I fall ever so slightly more on the introverted side...
I cannot judge. You would know yourself better than any of the others here. You clearly use Te and Ni. But the impression of a larger use of Te is perhaps due to you using it more expressively within your posts or social situations. And so introverts will use their auxiliary function to a larger extent when they must communicate.

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
I cannot judge. You would know yourself better than any of the others here. You clearly use Te and Ni. But the impression of a larger use of Te is perhaps due to you using it more expressively within your posts or social situations. And so introverts will use their auxiliary function to a larger extent when they must communicate.

Very much agreed. :yes:

Of course Te is going to be the most visible part of an INTJ, especially if they've developed it (i.e., learned to balance their I/E).

Kalach, on the other hand... :jew:

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
I was gonna mention Kalach, wait, I already did!

:D

Still, all the INTJs on the board have this vibe, a vibe that Zara does not emit/evoke.

Perhaps he's special. :newwink:

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5

Still, all the INTJs on the board have this vibe, a vibe that Zara does not emit/evoke.

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team

Not only did you mention him ONCE; you mentioned him TWICE!

:devil: