MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5/8
    Socionics
    ENTp None

Quote Originally Posted by aphrodite-gone-awry View Post
    This from someone who struggled excessively with typing himself. :rolli:

edit: Also, Te dom explains mo bettah Z's apparent lack of Fe.

Z: go to here and see what your subtype is (it's the stacking thing. It will tell you one, but you can glean an idea of the next one from how many of the other subtype results you get)
    Yeah. . . struggled.

Pumpernickel
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by SillySapienne View Post
    The reason why I know he is an introvert is that I've seen him interact with people with whom he's not comfortable/acquainted with, and he will either be shy/quiet/reserved, or have an affected way of socializing. (Obviously, this doesn't apply when he's drunk :P).

This doesn't happen with natural born extroverts, new people don't scare us, (hahaa, usually, that is ), and we are very go with the flow and natural in our social dance with strangers, such is not the same with introverts.

That's not true at all.

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by JustHer View Post
    That's not true at all.
    Your devotion for truth is charming. But it's so easy to pinpoint a falsehood, and so hard to perfect the truth. WHY CRUEL WORLD? WHY??? :workout:

Pumpernickel
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Tater View Post
    Your devotion for truth is charming. But it's so easy to pinpoint a falsehood, and so hard to perfect the truth. WHY CRUEL WORLD? WHY??? :workout:
    There, there, little potato. *pats head*

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

That's not true at all.
    Okay, explain why, preeze.

( Also, please realize I was talking about non-mbti introversion/extroversion)

On another note, great responses, guys!

IRL I think his Ni and Te are pretty balanced, and when he's stressed he totally becomes/morphs into/embodies a Te monster, a bulldozer.

And, I think that more often than not, he flexes and "flaunts" his Te skillz on the forums.

Ha!

Never in a million years would I ever imagine myself to be with a Te dom.

I absolutely LOATHE being bulldozed.

Depending on the person, I usually prefer the expression/exhibition of the introverted functions more so than their extroverted counterparts.

Te, Fe, and Se doms I can have trouble jiving with, granted I can have trouble jiving with anybody, but there is a distinct pattern where I find myself overwhelmed by, especially Te and Fe doms.

This is not their problem, it's mine. I just like things to be chill, and with Fe, I'm sensitive to the emotional intensity and with Te doms, I'm sensitive to their hard-headed, bulldozing.

I digress.

I actually don't think Zara is an enneagram 8, though to be fair, I've only read up on Fours, Fives, and Eights.

He's certainly not a 4 or a 5, and at first I thought he was an 8, but now that I know him better, I definitely think that he's not.

Bay suggested he was a 6, and from what I glanced on wiki

Sixes
    Characteristic role: The Loyalist[12]
    Ego fixation: Cowardice[13]
    Holy idea: Faith[14]
    Basic Fear: To be without a support system in an unforgiving world[22]
    Basic Desire: To feel safe[22]
    Temptation: To question the intentions of everyone around them
    Vice/Passion: Fear[16]
    Virtue: Courage[17]
    Stress/Disintegration point: Three. Paranoid and anxious Sixes may try to win over others, like unhealthy Threes, to cover up their anxiety
    Security/Integration point: Nine. Positive Sixes may become more peaceful, open and receptive like healthy Nines
    Six seems to describe him pretty well, it resonates the most out of all nine.

Anyhow, carry on.

Oh, also, aphrodite mentioned something about getting/reading/seeing Ni from a poster, and not.

And, I would agree with her in her assessment, even though I am not an Ni user, I sure as shit can spot it when I see it.

And I think more than less of Zara's posts clearly resonate a Te trademark as opposed to an Ni one.

But, irl, I definitely see, firsthand, his Ni-ness.
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

Pumpernickel
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by SillySapienne View Post
    Okay, explain why, preeze.

( Also, please realize I was talking about non-mbti introversion/extroversion)
    Whats there to explain? Extraverts aren't exactly by definition comfortable around everyone. We can still get scared of new people or awkward around certain types of peopel or certain situations. As for the "go with the flow" and "natural in social interactions with strangers" parts, I hardly think that would apply to ETJs quite as much as EFPs. And if you weren't talking about MBTI introversion/extraversion, then why were you using it to explain why in MBTI he would be an introvert

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6

ENTJ

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

That's not true at all.
    Yep, I'm gonna have to agree with JJ. I've always been able to get on stage, charm people in job interviews or when waiting tables, and I've been pretty damn outspoken since I was about 12 or 13 years old (very shy before that), but I'm not necessarily extremely comfortable with strangers, in fact sometimes keep my distance because I have to have space and don't just automatically feel comfortable with everyone. In fact, I get strong feelings of like or dislike often with people, actually. I can be very personable, can talk your ear off, and will volunteer to speak in front of a group, but I am not just a go with the flow hang out with everybody person. Far from the truth, which is why I initially thought I was an introvert.

I think SS may be a more extroverted extrovert, maybe?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    937 so/sx

K my real vote, rather than silly posts:

ENTJ, close on the E / I, close on the S / N.
    "Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    Eleanor Roosevelt

"When people see some things as beautiful,
    other things become ugly.
    When people see some things as good,
    other things become bad."
    Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

MBTI
    iNtJ
    Enneagram
    152 so/sx
    Socionics
    INTp Ni

Whats there to explain? Extraverts aren't exactly by definition comfortable around everyone. We can still get scared of new people or awkward around certain types of peopel or certain situations. As for the "go with the flow" and "natural in social interactions with strangers" parts, I hardly think that would apply to ETJs quite as much as EFPs. And if you weren't talking about MBTI introversion/extraversion, then why were you using it to explain why in MBTI he would be an introvert
    Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    [...] Dominant Ni or Te. There's a big difference and I'd think it would be obvious and you would know this better than us.

Kudos to these posts.

I think there's a confusion between MBTI extroversion, and ordinary extroversion. MBTI extroversion means that you focus on the stimuli around the object, either by actively organizing (Je) or perceiving (Pe) them, leading to greater breadth. Introversion (Pi; Ji) selects a particular focus, which then becomes the "object", and seeks to understand the insides in greater depth. Sometimes, Pi/Ji can be seen as narrow-minded, whereas Pe/Je are criticized for not paying enough attention to the inner nuances.

Ordinary extroversion that is relative to perceived energy, on the other hand, explains very little how this occurs. FDG, HTB, and Lark are some of the ENTJs who aren't the conspicuous, "Hurrah!" gladiator-types at all. They're very low-key and calm in energy; in fact, some of the introverts here are more interactive than they are. But the thing they have in common with ENTJs is a preference for 'objectively' organizing the environment before all else. You can see this in their posts: it's sharp, to the point, and rarely contains multiple hidden tangents. If things get messy, they sort them out Je-style.

Compare this habit to someone like Antisocial One, Kalach, or even Lex Talionis who are inclined to express ideas like, "Hypothetically" or "It could be true... in theory". A significant disorganization and uncertainty of the Pi, in contrast to Je, are evident right on the spot. Whenever Z gets into a debate, he does have a tendency to bulldoze individuals (an Enneagram 8/sexual quirk) who disagree with him, yet his processing style remains suggestive, and often skips around from a minor idea to another. His refusal to let in conflicting information is more akin to the Ni-Dom one, when they're stressed, or overwhelmed by the amount of raw data they already have. Ni desires to establish a comprehensive meaning before they can categorize them, and this has been a reoccurring theme in Z's posts.
    "I cannot expect even my own art to provide all of the answers -- only to hope it keeps asking the right questions." -- Grace Hartigan

Enneagram: Tritype - 1w9, 5 (balanced wings), 2w3; Overall Variant: So/Sx
    SLOAN: rCoa|I|
    Functional Preferences: Ni, Te/Fi, Ti, Se, Fe, Si, Ne

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    Looking into the eyes of a [Ni user] is like peeking through a portal into a parallel universe.