• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What type is Zarathustra? :)

What type is Zarathustra

• Total voters

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Grrr, you know damn well why that was a double post!!!

:azdaja:

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
:static:

Yay, more votes!!!!

Aphrodite, I saw that you voted, I know that you definitely are an Ni user, and that you have hang-ups with Zara, that at times, I too share, so, if you'd feel comfortable doing so, I'd love to hear your insight/analysis as to why you think Zara is an ENTJ.

Hahahaha, to be honest, I thought you were gonna vote other, something like DICK, which he most definitely can be. Grrrrrrr!!!!

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
:static:

Yay, more votes!!!!

Aphrodite, I saw that you voted, I know that you definitely are an Ni user, and that you have hang-ups with Zara, that at times, I too share, so, if you'd feel comfortable doing so, I'd love to hear your insight/analysis as to why you think Zara is an ENTJ.

Hahahaha, to be honest, I thought you were gonna vote other, something like DICK, which he most definitely can be. Grrrrrrr!!!!

Instigator...

:coffee:

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
You remind me of some of the ENTJs on INTJf.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
I'm not an instigator, I witnessed first hand in that, "if you were a city thread", how you misbehave when your beliefs/ideas/opinions are not shared, disproved or disagreed with.

:nono:

You have a tendency to act childish and retaliatory when you feel, mayhaps... threatened/hurt/angry by others who might know as much or more than you.

And, it could also be interpreted this way, which is that you truly feel that you are right and the other person is wrong, and hence needs to be put in their place, so you act condescending, superior, and dismissive and insulting to the poster.

Am I wrong?

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
I'm not an instigator, I witnessed first hand in that, "if you were a city thread", how you misbehave when your beliefs/ideas/opinions are not shared, disproved or disagreed with.

:nono:

:laugh:

You have a tendency to act childish and retaliatory when you feel, mayhaps... threatened/hurt/angry by others who might know as much or more than you.

This interpretation could not be further from the truth...

Look at how I just interacted with Bay, someone whom I did not know before, who clearly knows more about the enneagram than I do.

I have no such problem with people who know more about a subject than I do; in fact, the opposite is true: I love when people know more about a subject than I do (so long as they are chill, good at teaching, and not overly condescending), as it means I can learn something new from them.

And, it could also be interpreted this way, which is that you truly feel that you are right and the other person is wrong, and hence needs to be put in their place, so you act condescending, superior, and dismissive and insulting to the poster.

Am I wrong?

Here, you are correct.

But I do so only if the person deserves it.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Even some friends who have known me for over a decade have said that they think I'm an extrovert...

I would say it's just cuz I'm a rather extroverted INTJ...

xNTJ really is the best description, but I fall ever so slightly more on the introverted side...

Either way (INTJ or ENTJ), Te is going to be the most visible thing.

I don't think I'd question whether or not you're dominant Ni or Te. There's a big difference and I'd think it would be obvious and you would know this better than us.

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
Either way (INTJ or ENTJ), Te is going to be the most visible thing.

I don't think I'd question whether or not you're dominant Ni or Te. There's a big difference and I'd think it would be obvious and you would know this better than us.

Exactly. :yes:

I know that my go-to/default function is Ni; Te is what I use to make realistic my internal Ni visions, and to interact with the world.

When I imagine what it would feel like to have Te as my go-to/default function, it seems like a world foreign to me...

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
I would love to hear Litvyak's explanation for why he thinks I'm an ISTJ...

:cheese:

(aside from the fact that he apparently doesn't have a fondness for me, as evidenced by his voting in another thread that I deserved to be banned... :jew:)

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I've thought entj since nearly the beginning, but I've thought better of saying something, because I think it's perceived as rude to question openly another person's type. I definitely feel the Ni, which I like. When he started the thread about functions and wanted to develop a system of identifying function order, it was funny to me and so N/T-T/N; it's what I was in the middle of trying to do as well (when I was in my strong T mode).

But as I watched that thread, and other threads he started, unfurl, it seemed that he would usually digress to some sort of Te explanation when backed in to a corner or threatened. I felt/saw the Ni yield to Te in enough situations that, combined with his extraverted posting style, I naturally started feeling like he was really an entj. I guess he could be an intj who's just pushing his Ni beyond its normal limits, but in that case, Ni should be his dominant function and should pervade his posts, visibly or invisibly. I just don't get that as much. Ni considers quietly more than it pushes. Z pushes.

I'd bet his Te and Ni are maybe both well developed and hence the extraverted Te shows forth when he wants to muscle an idea forth. I just don't feel excessive amounts of Ni there (which means he has more than a righteous amount of Te, btw ;) ) is all.

There are several other "intjs" on here who aren't, imo. :coffee: I don't know about other Ni doms, but just as with Fe/Fi doms (because I use Fe), it's easy for me to tell who is Ni dominant and who isn't on here. The forum is an interesting medium because it shaves off all but the two main functions of someone more so than irl, so that you get a flatter picture of them and over time, you really get a good sense of a person's type. It's bullshit on here when people say that a viewer can "only see the extraverted function more strongly" and I guess it's a throwback to mbti rote lingo. Perhaps that's true for many, but I can see a dominant irrational on here over time pretty clearly; just because a dominant function is irrational doesn't mean it isn't obvious or visible (and I suspect Isabell felt like it was not as obvious because she herself was a dominant rational being infp, and lived with a dominant irrational istj).

Having said all that, I think instinctual variants make a big difference on how you come off as well, more so in person, but on here too. I'd be curious to know Z's stacking. He could be an entj sp/sx and therefore come off more introverted, or he could be intj sx/so and come off more extraverted.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I think he's one of those borderline E/I people like I am. xNTJ.

KDude

From my perspective, he comes off extroverted.

But then, he thinks I'm an extrovert too. :laugh:

Chloe

INTJ and 8, appears much more E than INTJ and 5. 8s are so much "in your face".

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
INTJ and 8, appears much more E than INTJ and 5. 8s are so much "in your face".

heeyyyy...maybe that's what it is!

Just like how there are E7 ENFPs and E4 ENFPs and E2 ENFPs....different variations on a type...good thinking, Chloee.

Chloe

heeyyyy...maybe that's what it is!

Just like how there are E7 ENFPs and E4 ENFPs and E2 ENFPs....different variations on a type...good thinking, Chloee.

I would normally say he's an E, but if he types himself slightly more I, then it can be explained by INTJ and 8. I know one INTJ and 8 lady, she's 75+ and she's sooo energetic and outspoken, still works, has leadership company. :wubbie:

Btw. you know any ENFP-2s? :D

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
i am suspicious of your w1. Just saying. :D bc i know for enfp 1 and 3 but not 2

E2 is actually supposed to be more common for ENFP than E4. I believe the top three, in order, are 1) E7 is the most common, which I also believe is the stereotypical ENFP that people expect, and then are confused when they don't get one 2) E2 and 3) E4

In fact I wonder if E4 ENFPs are more introverted than E7, and that 4w3 and E3 ENFPs get mixed up with J temperaments sometimes. An E8 ENFP on this forum almost seems xxTJ-ish in some ways...

Anyway, back on topic. Sorry SS and Zarathustra.