I've discussed this for a while at INTPc - and thought about it constantly in my spare time - and I'm gonna go with INTP for now. Or rather, Intp. Mainly, I'm leaning towards Ti over Te because I spend a lot of brainpower trying to understand things that I do rather than just doing/planning. The CognitiveProcesses.com test I've taken a few times show that my Te is quite strong, almost secondary to my Ti, and I don't disagree with that, but I think I am more satisfied using Ti than using Te in most, if not all, situations.

I'm also leaning towards Ne because I'm pretty sure my Se and Ni are quite weak. And although I rely on Si frequently, I think I use it in a negative fashion and I have a horrible memory, so if anything it could very well be the Tertiary function of the INTP - especially considering that I prefer Ti over Te.

On the other hand I am having thoughts that my Fi may be strong in me, too. Mainly, one of my first instincts is to try to understand any situation through Ti, but on the other hand I do have desires to become "better" in many aspects. I still would rather default to using logical reasoning for any given situation, but I wonder if that itself is an Fi ideal that I hold myself to.